Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
More bad news folks: Another wheel that once was available in mk2 fitments is being discontinued - the Racing Hart C2 three-piece. So for those of you trying to save up for them... sorry about your luck. :( :cry:

Hopefully the Braid wheel order will come through and become a source.

Our current list of wheels are dwindling.

·
Registered
870 Posts
No kidding? Hey, Jay B. looks like you're outa luck! Anyhow, I'm with George for a group buy for Braids. Can't wait to get them. I'm surprised only 3 of us are in GB as others backed out or lack of funds. You can't beat $350 each for Braids. We'll see how these wheels look.
I'll be looking for ya at Dayton (never been there and we never met). How can I find ya? If you see me with a black '84 7mgte mk2 then say hello, OK?

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
Pretty nice looking. Reminds me of the Kinesis on my JZA80.

RE: Budgets -- doesn't reality suck? I wish I didn't have to budget either.
:2gunfire: Budget

·
Registered
1,613 Posts
Yeah well, once the wife graduateds medical school and gets a residency, the budget is going to at least be something reasonable... Ever look at tution for Medical School? I could buy two nice freaking houses for what its costing to send her to school...

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
Racing Hart Demise....Braid uprising

Too bad about the Racing Harts. Those are some sweet wheels! I am sure I will be very happy with my Braids, however. I should have them in 4-6 weeks by the time they make em and ship em. Kind of funny though, I am going to end up seeing both of the other mk2's running the same wheels, Mike in Dayton and George in Toronto. At least Mike's wont be the same as mine. He went with 17x8 and 17x9's. I wanted the reversed lip that was only available on the 16's, so I am getting 16x8's all the way around with a 0 offset. I can't wait to seem them in person. You can see a rough/blurry pic of the wheel left of all of my posts.

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
Trust me -- I understand. My wife graduates from grad. school in 6 weeks and I can't wait until she gets a job. :D

·
Registered
2,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
MikeD
- That will be 2 black mk2's running a 7M. MarK C has one too. Think he's running stock wheels with 235/60R14s though. Yeah, I can't wait to see the Braids myself. Should be really cool.

If you're looking for me at the meet. Just look for the guy who should be on the golf course. I'll be getting out of one of the cars in the sig. If I seem busy during the day.... just offer me a can of ice cold Coca Cola. That usually makes me pause. :lol:

MikeD said:
No kidding? Hey, Jay B. looks like you're outa luck! Anyhow, I'm with George for a group buy for Braids. Can't wait to get them. I'm surprised only 3 of us are in GB as others backed out or lack of funds. You can't beat $350 each for Braids. We'll see how these wheels look.
I'll be looking for ya at Dayton (never been there and we never met). How can I find ya? If you see me with a black '84 7mgte mk2 then say hello, OK?

·
Registered
870 Posts
Chad,
I'll look for you, too. 4-6 wks is cutting close to Dayton meet. I really would like to check out your Spearco mk2.
Razzor,
LOL, my dad is a golf nut. so I'll know how to find you! BTW, I know Mark, we've met before when we both had stock mk2. Gonna be cool with at least 3 turbo mk2's.

·
Registered
479 Posts
MikeD said:
No kidding? Hey, Jay B. looks like you're outa luck!

I just read this today (3/31) - what a bummer - I really love the RH C2 3pc wheels. Maybe someday James "Razor" will sell me his? but I won't hold my breath. I seem to compare every wheel with the C2's... I'm eager to see how the Braids look on the cars though - they look pretty nice - also would like to see the Introforged Swifts on PAt's car (I'm sure he wants to see them on his car also..)... Jay B... still with stock wheels..

1 - 13 of 13 Posts