Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I live in the bay area and it seems like there's alot of socal meets, meets in other states far from California, and a whole bunch of members from Canada that have supra web sites that meet alot. I'm kinda new to this site. Maybe i'm not searching in the right places...

ARE THERE ANY SUPRA MEETS IN THE BAY AREA???

If anybody hears about them, or is part of a group in the bay, let me know. I'm feeling kinda lonely here and left out. :cry: I'm still a student, and I can't travel that far, but I wanna join in too!!! :(

·
Super Moderator
8,366 Posts
Actually quite frequently. Pay attention to the Supraforums California section. The Mk3 guys get together pretty frequently.

·
Registered
20 Posts
i'd like to know if there's going to be a bay area MKII meet also.

i've been to a few SCCA meets in Oakland, 3com Park, and Golden Gate Fields and i saw a few MKII's.

maybe hold a meet at the next SCCA meet? next one coming up is at Golden Gate Fields in Albany.

anybody else from the bay area that's interested post up here.

Ray

·
Registered
45 Posts
good drivin!!!!!

I would like to see us set up a bay ara meet (mini meet). we could go for a nice long ride thru the mountains that surround lake berryessa (outside of napa in the north/northeast bay just above vallejo). the roads are quite windy perfect for breaking in a mk2. lemme know what you guys think and if enough responses ill start setting it up.

·
Registered
152 Posts
Re: good drivin!!!!!

shoboogie said:
I would like to see us set up a bay ara meet (mini meet). we could go for a nice long ride thru the mountains that surround lake berryessa (outside of napa in the north/northeast bay just above vallejo). the roads are quite windy perfect for breaking in a mk2. lemme know what you guys think and if enough responses ill start setting it up.
If I am in the bay when you guys go, then I am down for sure!

How about this though. We meet up in Los Gatos/Saratoga and drive up Hwy 9 to the Summit. Grab some hotdogs from the stand and then continue our drive into Santa Cruz. We can get some pics of our cars by the beach and take Hwy 17 or Summit Road back. Lots of twisties and banked turns :twisted:

·
Registered
392 Posts
hmm... sure... im down if im not working. ive seen a couple nice mk2's around berkeley, not sure if it was urs silver. i saw a silver one with the 85 wing at the kregen in berk about a week or 2 ago with black mesh wheels, i drove by so i wasnt able to take a close look.

·
Registered
86 Posts
I'm from Santa Rosa, so any excuse to go home and visit the fam on a weekend would work for me. Hwy 1 is a beautiful scenic drive and there's lots of places to pull off and chill/take pics with a great ocean view. I smell an 05' calender cover **10 supras lined up for a sunset shot** :drool:

·
Registered
45 Posts
since this is the holiday season, i figure students are home from school or whatever how about we set up a meet on a weekend in the next couple/few weeks. maybe even sometime right before or right after christmas. while everyone else is out shopping like maniacs were out driving much in the same way....(just kidding)lemme know what you guys think....

·
Registered
86 Posts
I'de be down for sure.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts