Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
830 Posts
i'd be interested.. depends if i work or not and what time the meet will be.

·
Super Moderator
10,546 Posts
I might be a little pressed for time this weekend as I'm moving in a week and probably going to an autocross at Boundry Bay airport (Ladner) on Saturday. If a few of you guys want to stop by we can gab for a bit and you can watch me and my friends run (or compete if your interested).

·
Super Moderator
10,546 Posts
its all weekend actually. I'm pretty sure that me and my friends are going on the sunday though. Its actually a charity event for the Make a Wish Foundation too. You need to be there by 8 in the morning. Racing generally starts around 9 \9:30. You want to be early as you have to get a membership (if you don't have one), pay the fee, get registered, get tech inspected, and prepare your car. There is a 40 dollar annual membership fee, and that comes with one free event. Each event costs 25 bucks.

To get there get onto the 99 and head in the direction of the George Massey Tunnel (goes underneath the Alex Fraser River) and turn on exit #28 going towards Ladner\Twassesen\ BC Ferries. At the very first intersection (its a big one) turn left. Stay on this road till you see 80th ave. Turn right onto that and go straigth till you can't anymore. You will be in a section of the airport. Turn left on the little access road AND DO NOT speed, try and keep it at 30kmph or people will be seriously pissed at you. Drive till you see all of the cool cars getting ready to race.

·
Super Moderator
10,546 Posts
As my schedual turns out, I won't be able to make the AutoX at all this weekend. House stuff takes priority, I'm moving next weekend. Sorry for the late notice!

·
Registered
579 Posts
kicknsupra said:
i am still in van if anybody want to have a meet let me know i will be repin my store and be then i will have a lot of things to show you guys i will be takeing orders to let me know my # is 250 552=0710
hey kicknsupra
is this your setup?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts