Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Super Moderator
7,283 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys;

I still have a batch of 85+ spoiler trim, it's all bulk packaged and it would take me many many hours to put it all together. I haven't done it yet as interest seemed to die down for them, I have one or two people asking me for them and while I feel bad I just can't justify spending hours to sell 1-2 sets.

Is there anymore serious interest in this stuff or should I just wait another year or so and ask again?

The price back then was $105usd shipped, it would most certainly go up for 2 main reasons:

1) Shipping has gone up since then
2) I was assembling these on my spare time at home, now that I've gone full time with Raptor Racing I won't have time to do this and will have to pay an employee to do so. I would expect pricing to go to about $150usd or even slightly more.

Here they are on the site:

https://raptorracing.ca/toyota/1982-1986-mkii-supra/mkii-body-and-interior/raptor-racing-double-wing-spoiler-trim-kit-85-86-mk2-supra

I would need about 15 people seriously interested in order to justify paying someone to do the assembly/gathering of the parts.

If this is you please just reply here and let me know.

·
Premium Member
7,587 Posts
George, put me down for a set, I will order on March 20th. Let me know the total cost with shipping to 94526.

AND no rush on shipping if you need some time to assemble the set thats AOK w me!!!

I appreciate your on going commitment to our hobby!!

·
Founding Member
6,250 Posts
It will probably still be a few years yet before I get around to repainting. Too many projects and not enough time, especially when it comes to committing to such a major project. I was counting on being able to reuse the originals as my mk2 has been indoors all its life, but here in Texas, it gets to a 115 degrees in the garage so they may fall apart when I take the spoiler off, who knows. So If you need one more to make it to 15, count me in.

·
Registered
151 Posts
You can count me in for 1 possibly 2 on this buy.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts