Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone just wanted so see what everyone is doing for quarter mile et's I have a 85 supra loaded with leather 3000lbs :evil: but i have a custom MAMSPORT 3inch side pipe exhaust and cut open air box and Zex 75 shot dry kit. Last sunday went to the track and went 15.64 at 86 mph on the motor and 14.52 on spray but the bottle was quite empty. just wonder what kind of time eveyone else is posting and what they have done and is there any other nitrous fed MK2's

In the process of building 13 sec allmotor mk2.... to be continued

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
Very nice. 8)

·
Registered
1,030 Posts
What kind of build up have you done to the engine internals? P&P? MHG? ETC?

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
BONE STOCK

all i have is a cut open air box and a cat back MAMSPORT 3inch sidepipe exhaust. nothing else no intake no internals no header ect. next week i am installing a Apexi AFC, EGT to better tune the car. that 14.52 pass was on streets and a empty bottle

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
I wouldn't waste your time with an EGT -- get a wideband o2 sensor like an FJO with datalogging -- that will be a MUCH better tuning tool.

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
my time

When i first bought my car i took it to the track and ran some crazy times. the car ran like crap and i was running on daytons wheels. I went a total of 6 times. remember this is bone stock and a shity tranny and nothing. it was like 80 degrees out to.
1 16.291
2 18.369
3 16.432
4 17.077
5 16.413
6 16.348
this was aug 31 2002. i cant wait to see what my time is now

·
Registered
7,111 Posts
cool!!! u have any pics of your set-up

i have though about going with some nitrous for my car but i dont want to be buying the laughing gas all the time

1 - 8 of 8 Posts