Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

Any Skiers in the group.

1K views 14 replies 11 participants last post by  CelSup 
#1 ·
Man this summer went by quickly, ski areas are making snow...due to open next week :32:

I now hate winter after living in it year round....Breckenridge Co. to snowy mountains of Australia year after year....:eekfacepalm:

havn't skied for a few years, excited to get out this year !!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zOSPOe3sVZ0

N

#4 ·
Too poor for Colarado. I have been skiing New Mexico for many years.

#5 ·
A few years at Grand Targee/Jackson. Nothing like being a local in 1985, bouning across Teton Pass.

Yes, been there, done that.

#9 ·
Im a season pass holder for the past 5 years!
Although im a Snowboarder (dont hate me)....
Yea, each resort depends on herds of you to scrape every inch of carveable snow off the trailing face of each mogul, and pile it up on the leading face of the next. It keeps the groomers in work and keeps the skiers well-practiced. :SM130 (1):

Plus you tend to buy more concessions as you only board for 5 minutes before plopping down somewhere, often in the best lines, to chat for half an hour getting your ass soggy forcing you inside to dry off far more often. :rolleyes:

This is only after clogging up with lift lines as you stumble around attempting to unclip one of your feet from the mono-tard-stick you call a snowboard, holding up the rest of us who are ready to load. Then you ride two-per-4person chair because you're too cool to sit a little sideways. :mfinger:

Yea... pretty much DIAF.

--BillyM (I board a few times a year, feel guilty for it.)

#12 ·
Wow do i sense a little anger there BillyM lol.

In my own defense i cant stand moguls on a snowboard they make no sense whatsoever...

Most people snowboarding them have no buisness on the mountains, im a firm believer in segregating the mountains :sarcasm:

You can have them i actually prefer going to the back of the mountain and out of the way of crowds.

Too many idiots and nowadays someone can pickup criminal charges from colliding with someone who has no experience being on the advanced slopes.

Although its pretty easy to lose everyone when youre home mountains are Breckenridge, Keystone, and Vail :naughty:

Anyhow i humbly reserve my bumpiest moguls just for you :laugh:

#14 ·
Loveland opened yesterday!! I have the Winterpark/Maryjane, Copper & 6 days at Steamboat pass. Look forward to getting to Steamboat this year.

No pain, No Jane. Really love the newer Eaglewind lift.

#15 ·
ya...got a winter park pass this season, looking forward to the day after an epic powder day....(old school mogul skier on short skinny skis,ha ha)

where do you live Tomkat...I was in Breckenridge for 15 years !!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.