Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
991 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After 2 1/2 months and at least 2 meets missed, the 7mgte is finally running right again thanks to Dave Anders and Andy Sommerville from New Zealand.

Andy is in Albuquerque for the next few months and as of this Friday I have 3 weeks off so If anyone is having a meet we'll be there weather permitting. Andy would like the opportunity to meet as many US members as He can while He is here. Can probably talk Jeff Sawyer into heading out with us as well. So......Texas, Oklahoma, Colorado, Arizona, California, Oregon or Washington got anything planned over the Holidays?

Let us know........

Leslie

·
Registered
9,445 Posts
Nothing in the PacNW that I know of.... There was that "informal" meet that Melly mentioned several weeks ago that happened last Saturday in Lynnwood, WA (didn't go to that one).

Otherwise, I don't know when we will be starting up our winter Centralia meets again.... Probably won't happen till the end of January, or whenever the meet coordinators get their act together.

·
Registered
479 Posts
Leslie -no immediate Supra specific meets have been discussed here in AZ in the near future, however, you may recall the "Pavillions" which is on Indian Bend Rd and the 101 loop.. Sat nights there are hundreds of cars - from Concours type early 1900's to hot rods to exotic super cars.. With the Barrett-Jackson and several other high end auctions coming up, lots of people bring their babies out of hibernation.. Let me know if you come over.. I'll post to the local list and hold a mini-meet. There are always a few Mk3/4 guys there - especially Ian with his "1st Upholstry" Vegas winning Mk4. Jay B in sunny AZ

·
Registered
4,517 Posts
Probably?

Probably? What do you mean "probably"? Of course I'll tag along. I'll just bring binoculars with me so I can see your car disappearing into the distance as we drive over...

·
Founding Member
6,625 Posts
Wasn't really planning anything during the holiday season but why don't y'all drive over to Fort Worth. There're a couple of guys here local and I'm sure we could find some way to stir up some trouble. :wink:

Phil D.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts