Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
5,206 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering what you guys like to collect and keep. I like to collect old soda bottles, and metal lunch boxes. I also have a knack for the usual baseball/football cards. What do you like to collect? Post photos of your collection if possible!

Here are my lunch boxes:

And here is the collection of bottles so far. I still have 4+ 55 gallon drums full of bottles I need to get out, and clean :( I collected them at my grandma and grandpas old farm house. Grandpa collected them, and gave them to me.

My 1969 10-2-4 Dr pepper bottle. Still has the original cap and contents.

·
Registered
861 Posts
Oh boy. Here we go.

I collect cars. 1/18 scale to be most specific. I have over 120 of them. Currently packed in boxes though as I have nowhere to put them. Hopefully after Christmas, I'll get some shelves put up in my den. Then out come the cars.

Also, since age 10 or so, I've collected nutcrackers. Authentic ones. They've always been gifts, but I have around 20 of them. One, even signed by the master.

In the last year, I've started collecting Bowie knives. LOVE them! I have gathered up nearly 20 of them in various degrees of value and quality.

And, last but not least, obscure truck parts. I swear, I can't have enough useless truck parts. Check my signature for my 1960 Chevy to see what I mean. It's nuts.

·
Registered
45 Posts
What up Cody,
Just turned 40 so I am super nostalgic as of late. I've been collecting watches (swatches as of late), I like Hawaiian shirts, Betty Page memorbilia. and have had a decent collection of Zippo lighters since I was in the Marines.

·
Registered
5,206 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sweet! My dad collects zippos. :) He also has 2-3 ring binders of Marilyn Monroe cards. Some clothed, most nude.

·
Premium Member
7,926 Posts
The RAMBO lunch box was the last metal box made worth in the range of $75...

·
Registered
5,206 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Sweet :) Yeah my girlfriend has a few boxes too. I got her a Grimlins one, muppets one, Evil dead one, and a Teen miss.

·
Registered
861 Posts

·
Registered
861 Posts
OMG. I'm in hog frick'n heaven. :naughty:

·
Registered
1,075 Posts
I collect MK1's. :loser:

·
Registered
861 Posts
and a fine collection choice that is!!!

·
Registered
209 Posts
I collect coins... I dont know why, my dad just keeps giving them to me and then he tells other people to give them to me. So now i Have a lot of old Canadian coins and I also have coins from Austalia, Belgium, China, and Taiwan

again
I don't know know why

·
Registered
673 Posts
Awesome Chev, my bro has a 71 short bed hes restoring, sick trucks don't see to many around.
I collect boats, its a sickness runs in the family. have three with my pops and 2 dinks. my mom and step dad have near the teens! real boats most 20 foot or better.

·
Registered
348 Posts
Tyco 440 slot cars and track. I'm up to a 90' track set-up now with cliff-hangers, loops, high-bank curves, corkscrews. I'd like to find an intersection for true figure-eight racing.

It's a blast hammering down beer, setting up track configurations, and doing some safe, indoor drunk-drivng.

·
I like Boost
3,725 Posts
hot wheels

then it got crazy... so I had to stop...2 years clean

then boxes full......

I also collect random metal stuff to make stuff out of and of course, supra pieces for a build that will happen soon

·
Registered
861 Posts
Hey Jamie... want all mine too? I must have over 1,000 Hot Wheels, still in original packages. All mint or near mint. Most from around 2000 - 2004. I quit collecting them because I was DROWNING in them. Ran out of walls to hang them on. And, I was spending a frick'n fortune! :laugh:

·
I like Boost
3,725 Posts
oh my......dont start me on this again :ugh:

PM me if you want to get rid of pieces of it. I didn't really collect to make full sets or series, I collected basically just what I liked, muscle cars or rare ones. Treasure hunts for sure.

·
Founding Member
6,405 Posts
I don't collect anything but I sure "accumulate" a lot of crap that I don't need. :32:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts