Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
15,090 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
car has 134kmiles. seems to be really nice except i wont keep the wheels. i like my enkei's better. guy is asking $4k and i think i can get him to come down a bit. lmk what you think. its not red, but i can live with silver.

edit:sorry, posted wrong link before

http://f1.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/williamb82/lst?.dir=/mkii

william

·
Registered
15,090 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
ok, so no comments? no opinions? the wheels are nice, the wheels are ugly, the interior is clean, nothing? come on, i want some opinions. i know you all have them.
william

·
Registered
129 Posts
very nice looking, i like how low it sits, definitely a NO on the rims, but try and bring him down a bit on the price

·
Registered
15,090 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thats what i figured. ill bring him down a bit but that leather looks near perfect. the rims will go for sure if i buy the car as i said before. i can sell them for some of the money back. but it seems in pretty good condition.
william

·
Super Moderator
10,626 Posts
from the tiny little pics the car looks nice. Nothing wrong with silver mk2s. Those wheels aren't even close to being the right offset for the mk2 though. Price, is a little high with that milage, but not entirely unreasonable, especially considering the conditon of the leather

·
Registered
15,090 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
yeah, remember, im basically buying the body to put my 7mgte swap into so all im worried about is the body, paint, and interior. it looks pretty sweet. the rims i can sell to some ricer and get some of the cash back.
william

G

·
The car looks pretty good, wheels stink. The interior looks to be in very good condition, love the leather. Wish mine had leather. My MKII is in just as good condition and priced under his. Remember you get what you pay for!!!!!!! If its that good, make an offer and go for it.
Looks Goood
Dick B. :roll:

·
Heroic Autobot
705 Posts
One sweet looking MK II!

I agree with the previous comments- overpriced, wheels suck, and silver MK IIs are sweet looking.

Also, are the windows heavily tinted, or is it just the small picture?

·
Registered
15,090 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
dont know but the tint can be removed and redone the way i want. i feel if i can get him to $3k it will be worth it. the wheels do suck. thats why im glad i have my enkei 92's :-D
william

·
Registered
15,090 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
i paid $399 for a straight 84 no rust good interior needed cams. but, i had plans of a 7mgte swap for it anyway so just yanked the motor. this car is currently totalled due to a moron that ran a red light, thats why im in search of a 84-86 red mkii p-type. all i need is the body and interior basically. motor and tranny can be crap, i dont care as they are coming out anyway.
william

1 - 13 of 13 Posts