Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
861 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There are a pair of wheels I DESPERATELY need for one of my other projects on the Redding Craigslist, and the seller states in big letters, "NO SHIPPING".... :32: I'll give someone $75 for their troubles, plus the cost of the wheels, plus the cost of shipping to someone who will pick these up for me, and ship them to me. I REALLY need these, and these are the only ones I've found with the right lug pattern and width anywhere..

Anyone out here wanna help a bro out?!

Scotty

Link to wheels:
http://redding.craigslist.org/pts/1555079179.html

·
Registered
13,185 Posts
He doesn't need vouching for, but this guy is good as gold.
Let there be no worries of getting stiffed if you are near-by and willing step up and help him out, but thinking "I don't know this guy...".
I personally back Scotty's word with my own word and cash.

Good luck Scotty! I want to see "the other project" come together as much as I want to see you back in a speedy toyota!

--billyM

·
Registered
861 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Billy!

I'm looking forward to it myself! I have many things in the works, and have even subbed out a few things just to go ahead and get them to the enjoyable part quicker! There's just not enough of me to go around I guess?! LOL Once I'm back up and running, me, you, Roger, C.J., etc. need to hang out! I'm looking forward to trying out the Quaker Steak they built in Greenville. Haven't been that far up in SC in a LONG time now..:eekfacepalm: Thanks again for the backing. I DEF need these wheels, and can't wait to unveil what they will be going on to everyone here!.. :thumbsup:

Scotty

·
Super Moderator
8,567 Posts
FYI but Redding is nowhere near Sacramento. Its probably at least a 2 hour drive.

·
Registered
861 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
FYI but Redding is nowhere near Sacramento. Its probably at least a 2 hour drive.

Really? I was just going by the area code of 530, which in a Google search told me it was Sacramento. Stinking useless internet!!!:sadbanana:

Well, I don't know what to say. I still need them, so if someone wants to help, I would REALLY appreciate it!

Scotty

·
Super Moderator
8,567 Posts
530 is a big area code it covers most of northern CA above Sacramento.

·
Registered
861 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
ill be able to help you out

Hey Tyler, I tried to PM you, but it wouldn't let me. I'll just copy and paste the message here...

Tyler,

Thank you so much for your willingness to help! Could you please call the guy, and make sure he still has them for me first? I tried to call him, and left a message, but I think he might not have wanted to answer or respond because of my east coast area code. As soon as you can confirm that he still has them, see if you can find out what it would cost to ship them to the zip code 30071 (Norcross GA.) and I would be more than glad to shoot some money your way via PayPal. Let me know ASAP, and thank you again for your help with this! I hope to make it worth your while! :)

Thanks again, and I look forward to hearing back from you!

with kindest regards,

Scotty

·
Registered
861 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hi scotty
yes i live in redding . So what can do to help you , let me know . You can call me 530-949-4429 greg

Hi Greg,

It's pretty simple. I'm wanting the wheels in the Craigslist ad linked from my first post, but they are in your part of the country, and the seller says firmly, "NO SHIPPING". I've asked for anyone that could help me with getting them, and having them shipped to me, and all the details are in the first post. I'm offering $75 bucks for someones troubles for helping me out on this. I hope someone will, because I am having a VERY hard time finding these wheels in this width with this lug pattern anywhere else. Just read through the posts, and let me know if you, or anyone can help! Thanks!

Scotty

·
Registered
861 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Just recieved an email from Tyler about the wheels. It looks like he has made contact, and is arranging something for tomorrow. Thanks Tyler for the effort! I sent you an email back, and put my phone number in it to call me when you know something, and we'll get you squared away!

Man, that's why I love this forum! People pulling together to help other people from one end of this country to the other! :thumbsup:

Once I get them, get tires on them, and get them mounted, I'll upload pics of the newest project car and see what you guys think! I can't wait! I'm like a kid in a candy store now! hehe

Tyler, I'll be waiting for your call man! :salute:

Scotty

·
Registered
861 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Tyler,

Just got home, and just sent you an email on the address to ship to, and sent you money via PayPal. Let me know that you got everything ok, and thank you again for your help with this! When I get the wheels in, I'll be sure to leave you some great trader feedback for your help man!

Again, just let me know you got the address, and the payment so I know everything went through ok. Couldn't have done it without ya! :thumbsup:

best regards,

Scotty

·
Registered
7,273 Posts
Scotty, we want to see some pics, even if it not Supra related.

·
Registered
861 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·

·
Registered
861 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Tyler,

Just wanted you to know I got the wheels, and they are fabulous! Thanks for going the extra mile on the packaging to protect those huge blocks of aluminum! I post you some feedback in the Buyer/ Seller rating section. I hope you might could do the same for me. Thanks a bunch for all your effort and your help! Couldn't have done it without ya! :thumbsup:

Scotty

Your feedback on the Buyer/Seller section:
http://forums.celicasupra.com/showthread.php?p=636944#post636944

1 - 16 of 16 Posts