Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
I like Boost
3,725 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I cant get the brakes to work on my car (88camry) the last resort I have was suggested to me by a mechanic, try bleeding it by using a vaccum bleeder.

Does anyone in the montreal area have one they can lend me?!

·
I like Boost
3,725 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I emailed them, they dont offer shipping to Canada on their internet order form. There are a couple of tools I want to pick up.

·
Registered
7,143 Posts
Order all your tools and have them deleivered at Freeport Forwaring, just on the other side of Lacolle. Take a drive and have them in less than 2 hours !
I've been using that place since 5-6 years for stuff not deleivered to Canada, or when free shipping to the USA and lost $$$ to Canada...
http://www.freeportforwarding.com/instructionsFrancais.htm

·
I like Boost
3,725 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I've heard a lot about them. but how does it work? how do you set up your shipping with them? I imagine you have to contact them before your order arrives there? I've wanted to try but dont know how the whole system works!

·
Registered
7,143 Posts
read the link I posted, it is all there !
Have it shipped to your name, at their adress, and go pick it up !
I beleive fee is 3U$ (always be in my case ) - more for tires etc -
Then the real question ! coming back, do you declare or not !
If you have stayed in the States for 15 minutes, they know you went pick-up something...
But if you stayed longer, or went to the beach (well not this time of the year) you can come back without declaring....
I've also came back from Roses Point of other small tiny customs, and never had an issue coming back declaring nothing...or that I did not find what I was looking for...
If you want to play safe, then print your invoice and use it as declared value for customs, where you will have to pay TPS & TVQ...
BTDT many times.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts