Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,626 Posts
Hey. Theres a bunch of us in the lower mainland. That round trip does hurt, but isn't it more like 80 right now? (assuming your not paying for a passenger). Anyways, if your going to take it, this is the weekend. We're having a meet right by Twassesn this sunday, why don't you come down? All the info is in the events section, check out the Suprollapaluza post. There will be a supra at the meet thats being or going to be prepped for rally duty too so it would be worth your while.

-Seamus

·
Premium Member
10,626 Posts
ok, theres two of you who should come now. Hey if you guys can't afford the ferry bill for your cars, or just one between the two of you, I could pick you guys up and drop you off at the terminal if you want to come as foot passengers. Its not a big deal as we'll be at most 10 minutes away from the terminal the whole day anyways. PM if your interested.

·
Premium Member
10,626 Posts
Anywhere between 30 and 80 I'd say. :wink:

I haven't had less then the high 20s for cars show up at any of my recent meets, and this one is open to all gens of supras and I'm pushing it a fair bit. I have almost 30 people confirmed and I'd expect at least another 20 to show on top of that. We're not doing their famous 80kmph mini indy car carts as those are stupid expensive, require a special license and they only allow 4 cars on the track at once. But the ones we're doing are the next notch down and they're plenty fun, awesome track.

Don't worry about your mechanical skills, this is a meet, not a pissing contest. Come down and have some fun and meet some new people, thats what its all about!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.