Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,953 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just joined the board about 2 weeks ago and i am wondering if there are any fellow Supra owners in Wisconsin. I live in Green Bay, and have seen 3 other Supras here.

·
Premium Member
5,574 Posts
Yes there are a few of us. Crash and MkIIRacer are both in the Waukesha area and I'm in Lake Mills.

·
Registered
833 Posts
You guys ever heard of Cressidaman?? He lives near Madison WI, and has about 10 MK2 Supras, and about 50 Cressidas. He deals in Cressidas manily but also has a couple of supras and celicas. Him and I might be interested in a meet.

·
Registered
106 Posts
I live in the Milwaukee area. I'd love to get a few MkII's together for a nice cruise.

·
Registered
540 Posts
Milwaukee area, eh? Hm... You know, there's Highway 100, once I get my head gasket replaced I'm gonna be out there from time to time, I got a supra dark red Supra. Yes, I know it's super dark red, but this sounds better... If there's a Wisconsin meet or something, email is [email protected] or [email protected]. I'd love to hear about it! About Green Bay, I'm sure that could be arranged, I'd be all about it. I'd have to talk MK2Racer into it, he works a lot and has little free time outside of working and partying, but I might be able to fanaggle something...

·
Registered
833 Posts
We are possibly having a Cressida meet in the spring or summer of 2004' near Madison, WI. All MK2's are invited as well! 8)

·
Registered
540 Posts
Well I'd definately be all about a meet sometime this spring or summer, just keep us informed. I want to see what one of these meets are all about, I'm a Supra meet virgin lol...

·
Registered
16 Posts
Meets, I have at least two durring the summer. The Chicago Supra Shoot is one of them. I plan to have another one at the end of the summer. Elmhurst Toyota is going to have one that is all toyota's. There was no MKII there last year. I have a couple of pictures of some MKII on the site from a meet at Dyno Tuned Performance from last year also. Your might be there in it?

http://www.mid-westsupras.com/meets

·
Registered
19 Posts
Appleton..

Well, goooolllyy, theres old supras in wisconsin, i`m now in the appleton area, from milwaukee. please lets make sure we can get together.

My 82 is fallin apart fast ....must....save...this...car...grrrrrr :evil: :evil:

·
Premium Member
5,574 Posts
Any of you guys still around?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts