Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
749 Posts
Hell yeah! Put me down, as long as I get enough notice......... Just give me a time/date, and I'm there! Been lookin' forward to showin off my baby!

·
Registered
572 Posts
I would love to come, my supra is down now but I could ride up with good friend mkIISupraman18

Or i could drive the Camaro but I don't want to get shot.

·
Registered
833 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Cool, lets get a meet sometime in October on a Saturday. Any places you guys are interested in? I will bring my Cressida, which isn't exactly a Supra but same engine and tranny.

·
Registered
749 Posts
I gotta replace some hoses, and I have run out of funds. I SHOULD have them by next week though (10-9-2003). Hopefully Ill have my other beauty goin... my red '84. When I got it runnin.....FINALLY..... I saw the worste gas leak I have ever seen in my life........ don't try to bend bent hoses back if they're rusty...... But anyway, about the meet. The later this month, the better. Any idea on a meeting place? Any others goin?

·
Registered
833 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Cool just let me know when you guys are ready for a meet. Is it okay if its with us Cressida owners??? We think of ourselves as people who drive a 4-door supra... hehehe... Anyways I think the perfect meet place would be in Madison, WI where a friend of mine has over 50 Cressidas and I think a dozen MK2s..... He also has a variety of celicasupras there too..

1 - 7 of 7 Posts