Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Heroic Autobot
705 Posts
Real Player refuses to work for me. What did they say?

·
Boost-a-holic
2,560 Posts
Whoa....glad I don't have any malicious relatives like that. Anyway, everyone already knows that they're dead meat if they mess with my cars. :-|

Plus the fact, that with my kids and my job, I don't have TIME to go to Europe!!

-- Bob --

·
Heroic Autobot
705 Posts
Arrrrrggggggh. Now its saying the link is outdated. I'm assuming that this is because Winamp, Windows Media, and Real Player all wage war over sounds on my computer...

Can someone please tell me what happened?

·
Registered
2,634 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
A woman called into Cartalk who was house sitting and said that her brother in law or whoever it was that owned the house had an "early model" supra that she wanted info about how to pull a practical joke on. She wanted to put it on jackstands and take the wheels and all the interior out and then surround it with police tape and make it look like a robbery. The cartalk guys suggested that she go to a junkyard and buy a crushed supra and put it in the place of his. And there was talk of setting fires and other horrible things.

·
Heroic Autobot
705 Posts
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dang, practical jokes are going to new levels these days.

·
Registered
793 Posts
hehe, I saw a beautiful white 85 a while ago, I thought it would be funny to "borrow" it and put the shell of my stripped blue 83 in its place... :) The owner would most likely die of heart attack instantly!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts