Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
1,094 Posts
yeah most people with expensive ass cars have that attitude, just drive next to porches or any other expensive car and most of the time they just look at your car and have a grin on their faces or say some stupid shit like what you mentioned above in your reply, but as long as your car can still give them a little comp your alright and even better if you can smoke them, and plus thats only a replica i would of laughed in his face and would of told him can't afford a real shelby cobra hahaha then whats the point of having a replica, it aint the real deal

· Registered
1,094 Posts
supraracer007 i know that the real shelby cobras are very damn expensive, but i would rather have a original one than a replica one thats just me, i know you can make a replica better since we have more technology now than we did back when those cars were produced, thats just me though, and i know i would loose to that car that u mentioned above, maybe norbie can give that car a run for its money lol, and i know that norbie did'nt spend as much as that replica costs, but like i said thats just my opinion

· Registered
1,094 Posts
hey supraracer007 let say i had a 100000 dollar budget to fix my car, i would definetly prefer my car over that replica cobra, and then you could put me and him on the line to see who would win lol, i think with a 100000 dollar budget i would put that cobra to shame, think of all the upgrades and all the things you could do to a MKII with that kinda money,

· Registered
1,094 Posts
yeah i get your point, and i don't really like to argue that much, but that would be a good car to have i know its rare and diversity makes thing fun in cars, i know it would suck if everybody had a mkii or everybody had a cobra, but theres mostly hondas and shit cars like that over here, the only real car i seen is a lamborghine contach, that was a nice one, but as far as dumping 100000 grand on the cobra you already owned is kinda cheating cuz u spent way more to buy that than a mkII, but yes it is a dream but im sure if any MKII owner won the lottery they would make a monster MKII, hell i know i would make my MKII a monster if me had that kinda money

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.