Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
360 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I heard from a friend at work (who is a mkII enthusiast) that They are no longer available?! That they arent in this years catalog or something to that effect. Say its not true.

If they arent producing any more, I sure hope they have a small quantity left available for sale.

·
Registered
151 Posts

·
Registered
151 Posts
George,
Your contact was correct. I laid down almost $600.00 for the shocks when they(Alamo) didn't contact me...They came back to e-mail me that the shocks were no longer available. I'm missing the one piece I need to put my suspension together and I can't believe no one on the planet makes adjustable shocks for the MKII. So I'm still lookin' and I'm not happy about it, I've been lookin everywhere. I'm thinkin' about getting some Eclipse KYB AGX'S to see if they'll fit as coil overs up front. I dunno the whole thing pisses me off. The dealer has nothing, everyone else has discontinued support for the cars. I'll pay the money..just can't find the goods.

·
Registered
360 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I was pretty bummed out when I found out that the were discontinued. They were gonna be the centerpiece on my suspension table. :(
They were the only shocks that would work well with the spring rates I was planning on using.

Y'know what they say.....You snooze, you lose. :x

·
Registered
430 Posts
that was me that tried to order them from alamo...no longer available. also went to the gab site and converted it to english and no such luck

Eric
6M-GTE

karaki said:
Last thing i heard was that someone tried to order these from alamo, but they were unavailable. They said that they hadn't updated their site in a while.

George
84 6m
89 T

1 - 7 of 7 Posts