Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was looking for cheaper prices on ARP Studs and stubbled across this Site. http://www.groupbuycenter.com/buy.aspx?id=12312

Anyone Think they would be up for a group buy? I certainly am interested, but wouldn't be able to contract the group buy myself as I am a student and am very busy at the time.

Any interest? I sent The Company an email and am awaiting a reply.

Thanks,
Mitch

·
Registered
2,141 Posts
count me in

will

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I got back a response from the guy, he said they would be $94 with shipping, no matter how many people do it. So It really doesn't matter how many people join in. I just thought it would be the cheapest source for ARP BOLTs I have seen.

This is what I got from him.

$89 for the ARP BOLTS and Shipping is $5.00

Thanks You,
Carlos Don
Bonwitt Enterprises Inc.
14395 Sw 139 CT #109
Miami FL 33186
Ph. 305-251-4594
Ebay id: competitionwarehouseusa

Paypal account: [email protected]

For more good deals check our website
www.competitionwarehouseusa.com

·
Registered
2,244 Posts
whats ARP bolts and whats so good about them? o_O

·
Registered
4,558 Posts
well, they have a regular bolt head, instead of a hex key head.
i believe theyre also stronger and less likely to stretch than the stock ones.

plus theyre about the same price as new stockers, iirc, so why not get a better product for the same money.

·
3,283 Posts
count me in, but I need'm in the next week or so...

ahhh, rod bolts too....

the site says it is shipping as orders come in, so I guess this means order at will...

thanks for finding this... it's almost gona save me enough for another toy. hehe.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Any difference between the 5m and 7mgte since the short blocks are the same? I need a couple sets for my 7mgtes and possibly one set for my 5m. I'm also interested in the rod bolts.

·
3,283 Posts
WillKorver said:
Any difference between the 5m and 7mgte since the short blocks are the same? I need a couple sets for my 7mgtes and possibly one set for my 5m. I'm also interested in the rod bolts.
they are just a touch short for the 5M block. this is easily remedied with a ball bearing in the bolt hole or some other way to elevate the stud a little. It wil still give you gobs of thread to hold it in the block.

I emailed the guy yesterday about them, but it was after 5pm so I'm expecting an email back sometime monday...

Rob

·
Registered
1,951 Posts
:bad-word: i just paid 115.00 shipped.. :bad-word: o well.. ya win some, ya loose some...

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Heres your contact info.

Carlos
Bonwitt Enterprises Inc.
14395 Sw 139 CT #109
Miami FL 33186
Ph. 305-251-4594
Ebay id: competitionwarehouseusa

PAYPAL ACCOUNT: [email protected]

For more good deals check our website
www.competitionwarehouseusa.com

Part # for studs is 2033902

This is not a true group buy. I origionally posted this thread in the thought that this was a group buy price. $94 shipped for studs and nuts thats a deal. Anyways, Hope this helps everyone. Mine are in the mail.

Thanks,
Mitch

·
3,283 Posts
Hey Mitch,

did you get studs or bolts after telling him you wanted studs?

Rob

P.S. P/N 203-3902 is for the head bolt kit

·
3,283 Posts
aight,

I'm on the phone with these guys now....

Carlos no longer works for the company.

Andy, the owner, asked me to send the bolts back and he'll send the studs out ASAP. he's even going to send $5 for the cost of shipping the bolts back to him.

although a mistake was made, I'm highly happy with the customer service I just received and definately recommend them.

Rob

1 - 15 of 15 Posts