Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
177 Posts
Pardon my words but , fuckin pigs like the two pigs that had a drag race in there crusiers and one the the cops t-boned a couple in there car and killed them both and I've even seen a cop park in a handi cap zone they fuckin think they can get away with anything and i also know this one guy that gets out of speeding tickets when he off duty just cause hes a cop it pisses me off sorry everyone but fuckin pigs

·
Registered
4,517 Posts
Greg, you really do seem to fall into the most interesting photo shoots. I'll expect a separate thread on that one...

·
Registered
1,711 Posts
This is why people need lawyers. That is the number one thing cops are afraid of. Cause the lawyers know more about how the law works, and how to manipulate it. I would have gotten all their badge numbers and either get in touch with an attorney, or Internal Affairs.

This reminds me of an incident that happen years ago. It was at a festival. In a elbow to elbow crowd, someone threw ice cream at a cop. Cop turns around and grabs a guy. Guy resisted cause he didn't do it. Well he got beat down, blood everywhere. A riot was about to break out, cops point their guns at everyone not stepping back. I remember seeing chairs and tables flying through the air, at the cops. The guy got arrested and taken away. Days later, a video shows up on the local news of what really happen. Someone from a distance away threw that ice cream. And those cops that did the assault got fired. And the guy got a fat check.

·
Registered
199 Posts
he resisted his fault...
So, its all his fault? So, lets say you're cheering for your favorite team, possibly being the first time you've been to a game. Then, the cops come down and arrest you for no fucking reason. You gonna sit there and take it? Let them slap bullshit charges on you later at the station? Hell, he even had the fans of the opposing team backing him up! How is it his fault?

Why not think about what you're saying before the words spew from your mouth.

·
Registered
13,185 Posts
...when the cop came to my window and asked "Where's the Race, Son?" I silently pulled my class/number sticker out, placing it on the door and setting my helmet in my lap. At that point I looked him dead in the eyes and replied "Oak Ridge Mall, sir..."

...I got a ticket.

...I'm glad it wasn't one of those cops.

--billyM

·
Registered
112 Posts
So, its all his fault? So, lets say you're cheering for your favorite team, possibly being the first time you've been to a game. Then, the cops come down and arrest you for no fucking reason. You gonna sit there and take it? Let them slap bullshit charges on you later at the station? Hell, he even had the fans of the opposing team backing him up! How is it his fault?

Why not think about what you're saying before the words spew from your mouth.

applause. beautiful.

·
Registered
92 Posts
i dont know the entire story behind this. but how can any one be sure he didnt do something AFTER the camera turned away?the video obviously was merged together or else it wouldnt jump from away from the guy to him getting arrested. seems like he could have done anything and when it happened it got the cameraman's attention again...

·
Registered
3,226 Posts

·
Registered
1,233 Posts
None of us knows truthfully if he did anything or not (yea the guy was screaming he didn't do nothing the whole time, but that's not solid evidence ;)). Police get paid to deal with people budding into their business that don't belong. They also get paid to be insulted.

Everyone jumps at the opportunity to yell at cops. Only time they bother me is when they pull me over for speeding and I'm the only one on the damn road haha.

YA DAMN RIGHT I WAS SPEEDING. GIVE ME MY DAMN TICKET. GOT PLACES TO BE!

·
Registered
40 Posts
resisting arrest

I agree with Mike, whether he did it or not he should not have resisted arrest. An ass whipping with a billy club does not appeal to me.

·
Registered
622 Posts
The average hard headed ignoranus american does not know how to back down when they are in the right and have not broken a law. This guy should have let off and went with them but he didn't do anything except make a little noise, which in that environment is very well expected. Truth is if there was a hot head chargers fan it could have got ugly but it didn't. The cops are doing there job but I think there are better things to do than that.

·
Registered
8,519 Posts
Greg, you really do seem to fall into the most interesting photo shoots. I'll expect a separate thread on that one...
no Jeff.. thats The Onion. I had no involvement aside from cutting/pasting the youtube link.

was trying to distract everyone from an ugly thread where ignorant people will draw conclusions based upon an incomplete and edited video clip. Its proves nothing more than if you resist arrest, you will get your ass handed to you.

·
Registered
4,517 Posts
Oops. Guess I was jumping to conclusions again. It was quite different from your normal tasteful photo art of fine automobiles...

There are always two sides (or more) to these types of events and unfortunately most of us never get the whole story before making biased statements based on our own experiences. I hope he has more fun at the next set of games.

·
Registered
379 Posts
i hate it when i have a slut leak. dangerous stuff. my ex-wife got some slut on her, we're divorced now.

·
Registered
1,957 Posts
1 - 20 of 23 Posts