Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
2,244 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Assortment of things, SoCal (small price change,56k warning pics)

Ok, i got an assortment of things here, all for dirt cheap, or practically free, just shipping and like maybe $5 on top of the shipping for gas spent on getting these parts heh.

Vacuum Distributer: (for early model) i have 1 whole one (cap and rotor included, $10 + shipping) and one minus cap and rotor, $5 plus shipping

stock flywheels: 2 , 10 bux plus shipping as well

iscv: (not sure if different between early and late models) free just pay shipping

Starter: 5 bux plus shipping

Shifter assembly: 2, $5 each plus shipping

P.S Pump + resevoir: $10 plus shipping

early coil + ignitor: $5 + shipping

early coil: free + shipping

Late coil: free+shipping

late coil + ignitor: $5+shipping

tranny support: free+shipping

oil pan: $5+shipping

fan shroud: free+shipping (maybe a pain to ship, anyone got any ideas how to ship one if i got no local pickups? such an odd size to ship)

washer resevoir + two pump motors: free+shipping

fuel rail + injectors: $10+shipping (no clue on condition of injectors)

i have other things, needa figure out wat they are if even for our cars first. ill take pix and let u guys look and tell me wth they are.

Also, i have two diffs for sale, but ONLY local pickup, i dont really wanna ship them.

one is a 4.10 and the other is a 4.30. both selling for $50

edit: both diffs are LSD

These next three pix are the parts i dont know of. I dont know where or wat they are/ belong

·
Registered
2,539 Posts
I mite need the late coil + ignitor for my 85. Follow up on my Thread in General Tech to find out for sure. I could have my friend pick it up for me.

·
Registered
86 Posts
What condition are the diffs in? Bearings? Lash? I'm in San Luis Obispo and could drive down to pick up.

·
Registered
2,244 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
no idea on the condition of the diffs, i haven't opened them, but the LSD still works since both sides spin in same direction, if thats enough help for u, lol.

·
Registered
2,244 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
bump

·
Registered
2,244 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
bumparoo

·
Registered
2,244 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
pix of the diffs? ill post pix of everything as soon as i have the time. i might actually post them up later today/tonight. i even hafta take pix of the stuff i dunno wat they are (lol)

btw, look at my location lame screenname ;) (to answer ur email lol)

·
Registered
2,244 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
unfortunately no, i dont, sorry =\

·
Registered
214 Posts
I could use the oil pan and one diff. I can send it with menlo they ship to my work all the time.. let me know what you want for the 4.11:1. thanks man.. I would pay for the shipping for both.. let me know.

·
Registered
2,244 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
if i dont hear from Zed soon, the ur next in line for the oil pan, as far as the diff that was called first by lame screen name. i wanna be fair, first in line gets first chance.

·
Registered
2,244 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
bump

·
Registered
2,244 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
still got this stuff for anyone to buy, minus fuel rail and oil pan

·
Registered
583 Posts
how much would a flywheel cost to calgary, ab canada, t1y 4g9?

·
Registered
86 Posts
School is still reaming me, but I'm out in two weeks so I'll probably have time to drive down and check out the diffs then.

·
Registered
2,244 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
uhh im not sure wat t1y 4g9 means. is that sum sort of...like postal code? im not sure how much shipping would be, i needa weigh the flywheel and the get the dimensions of the box ill ship it in, then ill figure out the shipping cost for u ASAP. i got nothing but time tomorrow. lame screenname, dont worry, the diffs will be here ;).

so yea, just gimmie the zip code/postal code (or watever you guys up north have) and ill check it out as soon as i can and get back to you

·
Registered
56 Posts
I am searching for the following parts. Maybe you have some of them (to fit an 84 Supra):

- The elbow that comes out of the tranny, that the speedometer cable plugs into.
- The driver's side rear-view mirror and parts to attach it to the mirror assembly
- The passenger side clear fog light lens cover
- Left and right panel/covers for the small triangular section on the front of the door
- Driver's side kick panel

Please send email to kpaske at hotmail dot com if you have any of these! Thanks...

1 - 20 of 28 Posts