Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

Attention Toronto Folks: New Local Forum Up

1271 Views 12 Replies 6 Participants Last post by  Dean
Not to take anything away from this site cause it's awesome, but I have a little announcement.

The Toronto Supra Club has started a little forums on it's site: www.torontosupraclub.com. This will be the best place to stay on top off all the supra action happening in T.O.

So, check it out guys...it's only 2 days old so don't expect any 1000+ post ho's like Zank there :D
1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Logged on and registered. Not as good as this one.

Some work is needed..
Karaki,
Are you going to change your ways or be a post HO there as well???
just another way to dilute our mk2 community :(

You TO members add a lot of value to this forum, why leave? Should we start a regional section? The reason for starting this forum was to bring everyone together, with logical forums for all things mk2....its not like there are tons of members who cant 'fit' here.
Malloy

No worries, I would rather stay here. Best Supra site on the web period. I'm sure the others will probably agree also. I don't really know why I joined the TO forum?

The reason for starting this forum was to bring everyone together, with logical forums for all things mk2...
Exactly. Having all MK2 owners converse in one area in cyber space is the best way to do a number of things.

1. Bounce ideas.
2. Group buys.
3. Tech. help.
4. Meet people with equally good taste. (Though yours is questionable owning a VW... just kidding you wanna be MK2 owner) :lol:

rsdeo, celicasupra forum member for ever. Unless of course you decide to finally ban me. :lol:
See less See more
That is the car on my current hit list....Im looking to score one by Spring. 60s convertible. :)
Malloy said:

You TO members add a lot of value to this forum, why leave? Should we start a regional section? The reason for starting this forum was to bring everyone together, with logical forums for all things mk2....its not like there are tons of members who cant 'fit' here.
Mr. Malloy...this new forum in no way signifies the leaving of the TO members...not in the slightest bit. The main purpose of this new forum is to bring together all supra generations in the Toronto area. We will be using the forums to plan meets/cruiese and other events.

I don't think there's a point for you guys to start a regional forum. I'm pretty sure that i can speak for all of us when i say that we aren't going anywhere. The information and comradare(sp?) on this forum is second to none.

Keep up the good work guys...this Forum RULES!!!!!
The_Merovingian said:
Karaki,
Are you going to change your ways or be a post HO there as well???
Not only am i going to be a Post-Ho there...seeing that Zank is my Idol :roll: I plan on being the #1 post ho on the tsc forum.
Cool, I was overreacting a bit (on purpose of course) ;)

I would just hate to break up the community with other 'mk2' sections on other forums. Obviously I cant and do not want to control anyone...it for the good of the mk2 community.

It obviously doenst benefit me cause I dont even own a mk2 anymore, nor do I make $$ of this site haha :)

karaki said:
Mr. Malloy...this new forum in no way signifies the leaving of the TO members...not in the slightest bit. The main purpose of this new forum is to bring together all supra generations in the Toronto area. We will be using the forums to plan meets/cruiese and other events.

I don't think there's a point for you guys to start a regional forum. I'm pretty sure that i can speak for all of us when i say that we aren't going anywhere. The information and comradare(sp?) on this forum is second to none.

Keep up the good work guys...this Forum RULES!!!!!
i think that having local/regional forums separate does a few good things.

A) it brings more people here - after all, if there are fliers up around town, bragging about this new forum... then maybe a supra owner will check it out, and get directed to CS.com.
B) it helps people contact people near them, and gives them a place where they can talk about local issues, ie: that traffic cop in the east side of town...
C) it keeps the hos like karaki busy

and to keep things in perspective... im a member of about 13 forums, and i read them all once in a while, but this is the only forum im on daily, i value this forum, because its better than the others, its got good, relavent information, and when i come across info from another forum, i often post it here.
multiple forum membership is just another way of networking information. :)
See less See more
That is the car on my current hit list....Im looking to score one by Spring. 60s convertible.
Interesting, good luck in finding one. If you change your mind I'm sure we can find you a MK2.
Malloy said:

Mike,
I wouldn't worry about it. The forums on the Toronto Supra Club (TSC) will just be used to keep members in touch with each other to plan events, etc. I see that they put up a Mk2 specific section, but I doubt it will get used much. We've had a TSC Mk2 Yahoo list for a year and it rarely gets used, except for a brief flurry of activity just before a local meet.

In any case, I'll be hanging around here. As I say on my website, this is
"The definitive web site for info on the 1982-1985 Toyota Celica Supra."
1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.