Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

301 - 320 of 355 Posts

·
Registered
815 Posts
OK with me you pick a date and I will check with the Mrs.

Not everyone may be into shows or meet and greets. How many want to do a meet and greet or just a lunch and cruise. If it's just a lunch I would like at least 3 to show up. More would be better.

·
Registered
815 Posts
Sounds like fun, I am in except for the weekend of Oct 4-6th. I have a tractor show I might go to. Everything else I think is open.

Fall is approaching and the weather should be nice for I think at least 2 meets if your up for it. lets get some in before it turns cold.

Jim

·
Registered
3,331 Posts
Discussion Starter #304
Well you guys are south austinites right? You guys pick a saturday lunch date and place and i'm down. Pretty much any Thurds-Sun lunch works for me. With any luck taco will have his car drivable soon so he can make it out :p

·
Registered
453 Posts
My schedule is so whacked, I'll have to wait and see what works for everyone else. We are going to Oktoberfest in Fburg over the first weekend in October, so I know that one is out.

I spent all day today changing out the alternator and all of the belts. When you work with old cars, you always know there's going to be one bolt that is going to give you hell. For this project, it was the AC adjustment belt bolt. I stripped that one real good. LOL

·
Registered
3,331 Posts
Discussion Starter #312
Lone Star LeMans is this weekend and i've got tickets for every day, so no go for me. I like where you head is at though, the weather is glorious.

·
Registered
815 Posts
Man October is all but booked up. I think the only time I have nothing planned is the 10th, but even that is not certain.

·
Registered
3,331 Posts
Discussion Starter #319
I should be free for that one. I like parking next to your bone stock car so people can compare. Some folks will be like ew gross that white one is awful it looks way better stock, but then some folks will be like i sorta like what he's done. You can't please everyone, that's for sure. :p

We can figure out a rally point so we can cruise in together and get spots next to each other. With any luck we can get others to join...

·
Registered
815 Posts
When someone makes a comment on your color combination just say black and white was so 80s. That was when the dairy theme was starting to come back in to play.

OK, so that's the usual two cars...anyone else?

301 - 320 of 355 Posts