Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

321 - 340 of 355 Posts

·
Registered
3,331 Posts
Discussion Starter #322
I just checked my schedule, and I am off that Sunday....so I could make it!
Yeahhh come on down, will look like a box of crayons with all the colors we have hehe. Or bring the 4runner, people love that thing too, myself included.

·
Registered
3,331 Posts
Discussion Starter #326
2222 and mopac looks like a good spot to meet and cruise a bit, how about this starbucks:
3317 Northland Dr, Austin, TX 78731

Gotta have the coffee part right? If you've got a better spot lemme know, also what time :p

·
Registered
3,331 Posts
Discussion Starter #332
Yeah i saw that thing too, not a bad price honestly if it as clean as advertised and the resto was done well. It isn't my personal favorite interior, but from the low res pics it looks to be well done. Did you see the 1jz set up roller? Not a bad start for the price it looks like, probably plenty of wiggle room too... http://austin.craigslist.org/cto/5436123977.html

·
Registered
14 Posts
i'll call the dude tomorrow, see if i can check it out this weekend. it's more than i wanna spend out of the gate, but maybe he's open to lesser offers. do i tell the wife before or after i check it out? lol. i'll keep y'all updated.

·
Registered
463 Posts
Time for TXRDT again. I have been trying to make improvements to the meet. Probably should have started getting the word out sooner. This year has been annother crazy one.

·
Registered
14 Posts
update on that black beauty...i called the dude and wanted to check it out saturday. he said there was a dude going out for the 2nd, and likely, final look. he said he would call if that dude didn't take it. never called me back. :/ and the search continues...

321 - 340 of 355 Posts