Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,634 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone played with non stock alignment setttings for autoX? What were the results? Any comments on what happenend to handling, and daily driving charachteristics?

·
Registered
4,122 Posts
I put the camber plates from my Celica in the Supra and it helped. I can't tell you exactly where it's set, cuz I never checked it. I just slid the plates as far as they would go and drove it. Definately helps in the turns. I'm guessing I'm about 2 to 3 degrees negative camber.
Can't tell you about daily driving, it's trailered to all events.

Joe B.

·
Premium Member
1,969 Posts
For the fronts, I think more camber the better. I can get only 2.8 deg neg camber in front, so I run that. Front toe out 1/16" per side. Rear camber is not really adjustable at about 2.9 deg neg, but running 1/4" toe in per side on rear. Kinda extreme, but helps oversteer. Of course I drive the car very limited on street, usually not more than 1 hr to events, but gotta keep the hands on the wheel ! Car is trailered to most bigger events. Even with all this camber, tire wear is very even. All that autox turns offset any straightline wear on the insides.

Don L.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts