Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
3,964 Posts
my favourite:

some are a little too ridiculous for my taste. do you really need 4 gallardos of different colour? come on! you know how many wells you could drill in a third world country with that kind of money?

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
If I were to build one of those, it would probably be the last one. Large enough to keep things from bumping and a good work area with a 2 post lift. If I didn't want to wrench on my own rides, then the Living room parking would be my route.

·
Registered
1,354 Posts
I bet most of those car/garage owners don't even know where their oil filter is. They install the lift so they don't have to bend down to wax the paint.

·
Registered
2,846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I bet most of those car/garage owners don't even know where their oil filter is. They install the lift so they don't have to bend down to wax the paint.
u think most of them wax their own cars? like i said, another level.

·
Registered
3,226 Posts
rich bastards!!!! i hope an earthquake will destroy those garages.

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
A little over the tops, the last one would probably be the choice, as stated before. Room to move stuff, a hoist and on top of that, you can have other paying work to pay for the mansion and land taxes that come with it.

The glass one has a great view, very cool design but I'd like to hide my cars a bit, not that he had anything over the top nice. Lexus and Porsche..cool design, definetly not for me..and a little over the top.

·
Supra since '86
5,472 Posts
Bryan, thank you very much on the heads up on the link. Simply, WOW!

I'm saving pictures like this to show my parents. To get ideas. My dad hates cars, but loves doing renos and building houses. If the right house comes along he'll be doing something similar.

Ny parents just sold their house after my farther renoed it. Took less than a week after first posting it for sale and sold for more than any other house has ever sold for on the street.

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
Those are not garages. Those are rich people parking lots.

No tools ... not a garage.:SM130 (1):

·
Registered
1,471 Posts
Yea, A lot of those were too clean to be real shops/garages. Too bad too. Not nearly enough tools in those pics.

Awesome pics though.

Mark, You got a lot of shit to sell to catch up :salute:

1 - 20 of 51 Posts