Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've heard from a few guys up here that you can still get the battery hold down assembly? My battery is just sitting in there so I need the hook, nuts, bolts, brace, all of it.
Let me know.
Thanks!

·
Premium Member
3,656 Posts
I've heard from a few guys up here that you can still get the battery hold down assembly? My battery is just sitting in there so I need the hook, nuts, bolts, brace, all of it.
Let me know.
Thanks!
Tre,

Yup...the rumors are true bro. $15.69 plus shipping and tax for everything needed...I have it all in stock.

·
Registered
330 Posts
Battery tie down

Mark,
I'll take one also.

Carlos

·
Registered
330 Posts
Mark,
I sent my information earlier.
Please verify receipt.
Paypal good for me or credit card.

Carlos

·
Premium Member
3,656 Posts
i got mine from toyota about $20
Tre got his for $17 to his door :buttkick:
Mark,
I sent my information earlier.
Please verify receipt.
Paypal good for me or credit card.

Carlos
Carlos, I've got one ordered up for you with your name on it. $17.69 by CC, $18.38 with Paypal

[begin thread jack] mark do you have a picture of this battery tie down? [end thread jack]
Sorry Edelmar...I don't have one to take a picture of at the moment, but I can tell you that it's the proper piece for our cars.

·
Registered
6,312 Posts
Yours is a 34. So you need a spacer to bring it up to the proper height of a 24F/27F
Edit, oh, and you have your battery installed wrong, the one side of the hold down goes where that black box and white connector is. Your supposed to install it so the Positive is the other way round.

·
Registered
189 Posts
if i did install it the other way around, the positive would be right next to the headlight and the negative side would be too far to reach. i kind of just 'made it fit' with a little bit of unbolting and such. i essentially got the 'wrong' battery, but no problems so far after having it over a year or two?

is there a hazard for having the positive and negative on the wrong side?

·
Registered
6,312 Posts
if i did install it the other way around, the positive would be right next to the headlight and the negative side would be too far to reach. i kind of just 'made it fit' with a little bit of unbolting and such. i essentially got the 'wrong' battery, but no problems so far after having it over a year or two?

is there a hazard for having the positive and negative on the wrong side?
Nope. The hold down won't work right though, I'd suggest getting the right battery, its saves headaches like the ones you've had, and more to come, if you want to use the right hold-down.

1 - 20 of 64 Posts