Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
is awesome
2,736 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
While potentially hunting around for a more reliable/economical DD I came across this a few days ago. If I was closer I'd be tempted to bid. I had an 87 GT-S and it was an amazing car, pulled hard all the way to redline, and revved VERY easily. They're a blast to drive, and one of the very few FWD cars I'd even consider driving. Never GPS confirmed it, but I had my old one up to 145 on speedo, but they are fast.

Reserve is a little high, but a bit more than 3G's isn't much for a pristine 1 owner, low mileage, perfect interior, well maintained, zero rust, fully optioned car.

1989 Toyota Celica GTS 1 OWNER

• AutoCheck Score 68 22 - 48 similar vehicles
  • Mileage: 118603
  • Title: CLEAN
  • Owners: 1
  • Transmission: 5spd Manual
  • Color: Blue
  • 3dr Liftback

·
Registered
684 Posts
I was checking this same car out on ebay the other day...amazingly clean car...would love to pick this up, but i might get thrown out the house...i had a 87 gt-s,... loved that car.

·
Premium Member
3,677 Posts
Paint it silver and it could be Jamie's car (black bumper) LOL

Great looking car...they were basically a Camry with different suspension tune. I'd drive it if it was an All-Trac

·
Registered
2,741 Posts
I was checking this same car out on ebay the other day...amazingly clean car...would love to pick this up, but i might get thrown out the house...i had a 87 gt-s,... loved that car.
ill buy it for you and take the mini off your hands.

·
Registered
2,363 Posts
Sweet car! A buddy of mine had a gray one with leather/loaded while I had a '82 black p-type when we were in high school/college. We raced a few times and I always beat him pretty bad. These cannot take a stock good-running MK2.

·
I like Boost
3,725 Posts
Paint it silver and it could be Jamie's car (black bumper) LOL

Great looking car...they were basically a Camry with different suspension tune. I'd drive it if it was an All-Trac
Hey no hate on the black bumper :laugh: Its OEM toyota brand new!!!!!!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts