Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
991 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, someone needs new rotors on all 4 corners. Have found a killer deal on a complete set of Brand New (not reconditioned) Beck/Arnley rotors. Does anyone know anything about this brand? Any comments pros or cons?

Thanks,
Leslie

·
Registered
1,457 Posts
Yea, they're the top import car replacement parts company. Their stuff is usually one of the best. usually the most expensive, too.

Christian

·
Registered
2,297 Posts
Yeah...they make decent stuff. Just make sure you get the round ones and not those cheap, imitation square rotors. Those are harder to install.

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
SupraRacer007 said:
Yeah...they make decent stuff. Just make sure you get the round ones and not those cheap, imitation square rotors. Those are harder to install.
:shock: :werd:

That is why it was hard to put those darn square performance rotors from AUTOZONE.... :wink:

·
Premium Member
5,574 Posts
When I lived in Vegas, I used to get xlnt deals from a dealer that sold BA and the price was always right. Never had any problems with them. Next time you're out there talk to Meyers Western Imports on Boulder Highway - they beat both the Toyota dealers out there, especially Fleecer Jones. They gave me an extra discount when I said I was a member of SOGI. But that was then, this is now.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts