Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
like the title says were the best place to find wiring diagrams i try toyota but no luck they did not have what i needed i need to find this soon i need the car running by next week:eekfacepalm:

·
Registered
5,448 Posts
For what car? You can get them from Chiltons, Clymers, and Haynes manuals. You can also use the TSRMs available on here if you are working on a Supra.

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i cant use that
say on the site This is the complete TSRM for an 1986 Supra and i know my car is different

·
Registered
267 Posts
the link indicate mk2 and the page is mk3, go to the main menu on this site and you will find what you need

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
lol still for a 86 mk2 thanks tho im gonna go get a hayens maunal and hope it has everything i need

·
Registered
5,448 Posts
The TSRM and EWD supplement for the '82 is also available on here.......go look for it! FYI, it took me a massive 20 seconds to find it using the "Search" tool.

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
The TSRM and EWD supplement for the '82 is also available on here.......go look for it! FYI, it took me a massive 20 seconds to find it using the "Search" tool.
lol my bad iv look befor for on it on but i guess i did not use the right keywords lol :32:

·
Registered
5,448 Posts
1 - 11 of 11 Posts