Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,994 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anybody know a good mechanic shop that deals with the mk2 supra and has worked on them...I cant seem to find a shop like that anymore....if its not a civic or integra then they dont kno what your talkin about

charlie

·
Registered
1,613 Posts
Oldschool, Damons just north of Quakertown (Its the first town ya come to when your going North on 663... can't remember its exact name, its like 3 or 4 minutes from the turbpike exit/entrance). Damon IS awesome. He's building my motor for me, and we are dropping it in and adding the turbo the second week of July. He also sources me parts all the time, and gets me damn good prices. PM me and I'll give ya his email addy if ya like.

·
Registered
1,994 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
well do you have a phone number or even better i would like to pay him a visit if you have his address...mapquest time...lol...dat would be nice...and it sounds like this damon guy knows his shit

charlie

·
Registered
1,613 Posts
Charlie, over the phone, he told me everything I would need to swap out the master cylinder on my car.... down to what bolts were what size, all from memory.... and he's done that on a few projects I've worked on that I called and asked him about.

The only number I have for him is a home number, so let me get in touch with him and see if he minds if I give it out. In the meantime, I'll PM ya his Email addy.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Is this guy a mechanic by trade or by referral only? because I would certainly send business his way and it would be a great comfort to know the guy working on my car knows the vehicle well.

I would like to plan an engine upgrade to my car (along with some other upgrades) but I don't really know any mechanics I would trust to do it right, this would be great. A referral from this forum puts my mind at great ease and thats only about 45 minutes from me I think. I don't have a garage, decent tools or even a flat driveway to work in so doing things myself is not a good idea in most cases.

I know this is an old thread but I did a search first before posting the same question so if any of you are reading please let me know if this guy is still around and available, and if it would be ok for me to contact him. (Didn't want to get flamed)

thanks

·
Registered
2,668 Posts
Russ

Keep an eye out on the forum for the late September or Early October PA meet at Damon's in Quakertown. This way you can come by, hang out with some fellow NE Supra owners, meet Damon and talk to him about what you want to do.

The meet information will be posted by Greg G. at some point; I'm going to see Greg next weekend and :badger: :badger: :badger: him about it.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Damon from the "pizza" thread, didn't make the connection.

I look forward to meeting you guys! and testing my digestive track!

I'll keep an eye out for the meet. Thanks!

·
Registered
5,484 Posts
can i hope october? for the meet? my car will be back on the road on oct.1. i am hoping to be there in my car, wont be the nicest looking one, or the fastest, but its mine

1 - 10 of 10 Posts