Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
351 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, my broke buddy is trying to sell off a bunch of his junk, and has this laying around. Any ideas on what it's worth?

Facts known:
Roto-Master AR/60, recent rebuild, 3" inlet and exhaust elbow. BIG :twisted:

·
Registered
130 Posts
Well, I don't know.

based on how many miles are on there, how old it is, and how well it was maintained, anywhere between 300 to 600.

so, how many miles are on it, how old is it, and how well was it maintained?

·
Registered
7 Posts
age??? not really sure. i think it cameas par of a kit for smallbock chevys.. an accel supersonic to be more specafic. it had and adapter the fit inbetween the carb and the intake. it had a "priority valve system" which i have no idea was other then a way co control boost since there is no waste gate onthe turbo i do have the adapter but the valve system is gone so it was running unregluated onthe v8 when i got it :)
i do know they had it rebuilt by western turbo before they put it onthe truck. and it wasnt onthe truck very long couple months and it was just a wheeling rig trailered there since it couldnt drive on the street with out boost control.
so all said and done... less then 100 mile after a rebuild its in great shape no play... exhaust housing isnt pitted..
that answer your questions?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts