Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
That guy is the man. I had the pleasure of talking to him today so i could get some front end parts. He searched high and low for 3 parts and found 2 of them for me. He had one (bumper reinforcement) and found the last remaining bracket, front end panel mounting, LH p/n 53258-14020 in the states. He found her in Towanda, PA. He gave me a great deal on the bumper part and it still beat the local tyoyta guys. He even hooked me up with the guys in Towanda and they gave me a half price deal cause it was the last one. Well that is once they put there hands on it. Computer said they had it so i will keep the fingers crossed. I should find out on friday.

jeremy

·
Founding Member
6,423 Posts
Yes, Jeff has been supporting our hobby for years. Tho he is mk4 driver today, he still reminisces about his old mk2. Yours is not the only story of Jeff going the extra mile for us mk2 guys, but one of many, and probably not even close to the most impressive. I know that personally he has saved me shipping cost on a couple of occasions when he said he'd be making a trip my direction anyway for a race or something (I'm 200 miles from Houston) and he'd deliver my parts personally. Last week I was at my local Toyota dealer picking up a gallon of toyota red and they said I bought so much stuff from them that they gave me the employee discount. I didn't have the heart to tell them that that wasn't even a drop in the ocean compared to how much I've spent with Jeff Watson over the years.

Phil D.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts