Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Billy is an awesome seller. A+++++, willing to go the extra mile for customer satisfaction.

·
Registered
13,114 Posts
Woohoo! ...a little background story for those who are interested.

PHR ordered, it shipped out as usual, tracking numbers for everyone. ...one week later, it was not received. Three business days later? Not there! He was absolutely understanding, even took a trip down to the post office (sometimes if the street address gets scuffed they hold it at the post office) to check for it.

At this point, I immediately sent him another, and a few days later, it arrived along with the first one with a note on it that the post office had lost it in some machinery (d'oh!). Not only that, but he then offered to send me my original part back!

...I'm not an awesome seller (I do try to be a very very good seller though) it is that you sir are an AWESOME BUYER.

(on another note, I have now sold HUNDREDS of these bushings, and this is the very first one that ever got lost in the mail, not bad USPS, not bad...)

--billyM

·
Registered
419 Posts
Honestly. I'm willling to put my life on the line on how good the shiftgasm feels if you don't like it come kill me. ( currently at a brewery a few beers in) I feel that strong about it and will be the first mod I do on every five speed supra I own.

·
Registered
13,114 Posts
Honestly. I'm willling to put my life on the line on how good the shiftgasm feels if you don't like it come kill me. ( currently at a brewery a few beers in) I feel that strong about it and will be the first mod I do on every five speed supra I own.
Quoted for longevity... once those beers wear off you might rethink it...

...but thanks!

--BillyM

·
Registered
304 Posts
x2 on BillyM. Kit arrived lightning fast, packaged nicely, nice quality. Lookin' forward to installing it come springtime. Thanks again. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
7,111 Posts
I just got a shaft-gasum kit from good ol Billy :) A+ service and A+ shipping

1 - 8 of 8 Posts