Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

21 - 40 of 735 Posts

·
Registered
13,079 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
All payments up to this point, your parts are packaged, postaged, and ready to ship tomorrow morning! Congratulations on taking part in what is probably the fastest group-buy to EVER go through (one week from the first payment to shipment is AMAZING). Toss it under the tree for added christmas cheer (while your family looks at you like you're a big dork for ordering yourself silly car parts for christmas).

The buy goes on, so you guys on the fence or waiting till after the holidays (or christmas money) keep sending them on and I'll let you all know when the next batch go out.

I'm heading out of town in two days for a few, but I'll be back late next week. I will try to keep internet access, so feel free to contact me for any questions or concerns.

--billyM

*edit*
Eric, you caught me typing and beat me to it. I'm sorry to say that you'll be in the next batch, as I'm out of the seat bushings, but as soon as I have the next set I'll have yours out ASAP.
*edit*

·
Registered
2,121 Posts
ill grab the "plastic only" bushing for the r154. thats $20 right?..... paypal will be sent in a few....

·
Registered
2,121 Posts
payment was sent on Thursday for the r154 bushing....

·
Registered
134 Posts
Installed yesterday. Absolutely no slop in the shifter. I installed a toyota shifter nuckle bushing (#2 from first page) when I put in the trans. (Auto -> manual swap) and when I went to install this set, it had already broken away. The shifter had at least a 5" diameter rotation in neutral - now, 1/4" rotation if not less.

Note: I had to break away the stubborn #3 shift socket (again, see first post) and then use a deep 18mm socket to drive in the new bushing. Then I pulled the rubber seat bushing and swiveled in the new one - it's a tight fit. Again, great upgrade, thanks.

·
Registered
876 Posts
BTW, does the rubber at the bottom of the shifter hole (where the bigger bushing goes) come out before the big bushing goes in, or does it stay in???
I took the rubber piece out and it feels just fine.

21 - 40 of 735 Posts