Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

681 - 700 of 733 Posts

·
Registered
13,051 Posts
Discussion Starter #692
Ships 2-day priority, but I'm awaiting shipment on backordered seat bushings, which I was assured I'd have mid-last-week.

I'm now assured it was shipped yesterday via Fedex 2-day, so I'll send everything out by Saturday if I get everything in.

If this timeframe is unacceptable, I can refund you at this point and sorry again for the delay.

I never expected Marlin Crawler to be OOS (must have ordered too many!)

Cheers,
Billy

·
Registered
15 Posts
no worries, just curious as to what was going on. be that the case, though...if you can, try to ship it in a smaller package if possible, i probably will be gone all week, be nice if the mailman stuffed it in the box instead of leaving it sit out in the weather.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hey Billy are the bushing still in stock? I placed an order through your website but have not yet gotten a confirmation or anything back from you. Just wondering the status since I really need it thanks

·
Registered
11 Posts
Installed the kit last night. It's excellent! Very clever way to circumvent a minor design flaw of these transmissions.

I shot some footage of the install. Should have the video up in a couple weeks. Helps demonstrate how much this kit improves shifter feel.

Thanks for making 'em!

681 - 700 of 733 Posts