Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

701 - 720 of 742 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hey Billy! Just sent in an order for a bushing kit. I've got about 6" of omni-directional shifter slop. Looking forward to getting rid of some of that.

Thanks!

·
Premium Member
4,036 Posts
Just wanted to say "THANKS!" to Billy for making this part available.

Between this bushing kit, and the Raptor V3 short-throw shifter, the car shifts so much better than it did before that words can't describe it!

The tech at the alignment place I just got back from said he's never driven a Japanese car that shifted so well!

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

·
Registered
13,112 Posts
Discussion Starter #710
Just seeing this one Jim - glad to hear it!

Just like the last couple of years, shipping costs have gone up and so have material costs...

...but raising prices on you guys sucks, so I'm not going to do it - $40 it is!!!

--billyM

·
Premium Member
4,036 Posts
It makes an astounding difference. You'll be very happy once you have it installed.

·
Registered
38 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,036 Posts
If the Cube shifter is meant to be a direct replacement for the stock shifter, then it should work with Billy's bushing.

All you'll use is the bronze bushing installed in the transmission; the other parts are not used or needed.

You'll be doing the same thing I did when I installed my V3 short shifter that I bought from George at Raptor Racing.

- Jim

·
Registered
38 Posts
Awesome, thanks doc!

If anyone is thinking about getting the cube shifter here's a 15% off coupon code if you buy from their website. $132 shipped. Can't beat that!

q6bdhk

Found it on a YouTube channel reviewing the shifter

701 - 720 of 742 Posts