Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

41 - 60 of 733 Posts

·
Registered
13,030 Posts
Discussion Starter #44
I suggest any adhesive rated for 200F deg and resistant to lubricants.

Epoxy and RTV worked well for me, but it is up to you to decide what will work for you.

Alex, got your payment.

Greg, enjoy that sucker! Minty cars should have minty shift feel.

--BillyM

·
Registered
13,030 Posts
Discussion Starter #47
Mario, David, got your payments.

Here are some responses from the other forums, for you people who STILL haven't ordered one of these yet.

tx85gts at celica-gts.com said:
I got mine Monday, and finally got around to installing it today and....WOW! Feels as good as the new cars on the lot @ work!
Teranfirbt said:
These aren't just good, they're seriously good. There is NO slop in the shifter whatsoever. With my cut down shifter there was a very slight increase in noise, but otherwise it runs just like stock, only the shifter is now Snap On ratchet precise.
Happy newyears, homeboys,
--BillyM

·
Registered
13,030 Posts
Discussion Starter #52
Alright, got all my bushings in and modified, everyone paid up to this point (7pm EST) will get their bushings shipped out tomorrow morning (including overseas).

This begins a new batch, so don't worry if you still want one. Send your payments now and I'll let you know when we hit 20 sets again.

I know there are still tons of you guys out there that NEED these. Quit delaying and jump on the wagon. Don't let there be a time in two months where you go "damn, wish I had ordered those $35 bushings when I had the chance".

--BillyM

·
Registered
1,078 Posts
sheesh... i ordered two sets and im wondering if i should get more cause i know i'll be getting more mkii's down the road, plus my current third that i have no idea what tranny i'll be running... may hit you up again before this closes up...

·
Registered
13,030 Posts
Discussion Starter #55
David, you've got one back.

Jose, they'll still be around, but expect prices to climb. These derlin bushings aren't cheap to begin with and resellers are going to have to account for the cost of carrying stock once I'm through with it as well.

--BillyM

·
Registered
13,030 Posts
Discussion Starter #58
Thanks Armin, but I'm really not in the business of reselling something I have no hand in manufacturing. With my kits, I make the bronze bushing. It's THE integral part of the system. Infact, if I weren't sure that 75% of the people would buy my $10 bronze piece, and find out the marlin cralwer derlin bushings are $25 and skip them, I'd sell them without the derlin bits. My goal is SUPREME shift feel. I feel good knowing that I've forced more than 70 buyers into a full set, removing all temptation to cheap out.

--BillyM

·
Registered
828 Posts
Paypal sent for a set

41 - 60 of 733 Posts