Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Sale pending...lifetime cs forum advocate/enthusiast

Sale is pending on my car. Lots of inquiries. Satisfied with sale price and motives of buyer (pm for price interested....will post after sale is final if desired by members for comparisons...yes interior needs work!) My mention of cs forum in my ad was a deliberate statement of pride and gratitude for the members of this community. Thank you for sharing your resources, expert advice, inspiring photographs, ideas and experiences. I have learned so much from so many of you. Our cars, whether running relics or restored works of art represent what Toyota started out to be. Somewhere along the line they "lost-that-lovin-feeling" for the indisputable quality and performance they were defined by. I hope they can refind their roots. If they cared as much about the performance of their vehicles as the members of this forum do they would be untouchable and above reproach.
My thanks to the members of this forum are genuine and well deserved. I will recommend you to those that are serious and deserving of such a great affiliation. I will continue to be an enthusiastic but less needy member ......until my next celica or supra. Thanks everybody!!

·
Registered
1,075 Posts
Good luck and hope your back with another Supra (MK1) someday.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts