Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
I like Boost
3,725 Posts
if your willing to part them (too big to ship) we could work something out,

give me a price for one of the left bolsters and the rear seat back with trim if its intact. if your parting the car Id be interested in the metal rear speaker brackets too.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
no im not gonna take apart the seats, they will be sold as a whole sorry bro.

please take a picture of what u mean of the location of the metal rear speaker bracket. Im positive I have that I just need to know what ur talking about

·
Registered
366 Posts
Do you have a weight on the driver and passenger seat? don't need back seats. shipping to 84118?
Hell might even make the drive. ;)

·
Registered
1,078 Posts
yeah if shipping wouldn't be killer especially to FL I may be interested... they look good.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i dont have the weight, i really need to buy a scale lol. I might get one so it will be easier to calculate shipping costs :) they are still in the car.

At the current moment there are three people who are interested in theses seats.

@ Jose H. 3 Im sure that the shipping to florida is going to be almost half of the price that I would sell the seats for. I dont know if it would be worth it but if u really want them I can take care of ya if this guy in vegas doesnt want them. These seats are some of the nicest ones ive come across. The guy who had this car had covers on them 24/7 so theres hardly any thing wrong with them. There are two very small circular tears on the driver seat but thats about it.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
@ ren0 Like i said, i dont have the weight. I got two tests the beginnign of this week so I am most likely going to pull the seats out and get them weighed and Ill try to throw u a weight or if u wanna come down and get them, that will save u a ton of money :p

·
Registered
110 Posts
?

how much you sellin everything for front and back? i would probably be able to pick em up. i dont like using paypal,reason why im always lookin for near by parts.

·
Registered
697 Posts
Payment sent for the steering wheel :) . Thanks!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts