Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,
I have Contact with a Company wich will reproduce a blank Key with the original form for our Supras, it´s the Key with the small ignition head.

Minor disadvantage, i must take 50 pice of them.
Now I wanna take a look if here are some interest about this blank key.
One Key cost around 5-7$ plus schipping.

If somebody´s interestet, please leave me a massage.
If there are enough interests I will order them. It take around three weeks to produce and ship them from UK to Germany.

·
Registered
1,426 Posts
That's not a valet key. I have my original one. Only the tip is different from the regular style keys and it works everywhere except the glove box. What most people want is the regular small headed key with the protective plastic coating. See the first link in Dave's post. That's what original keys for 84 - 86 MK II's look like. The other two may fit but without someone trying those specific blanks, it's not certain.

·
Premium Member
5,374 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,514 Posts
Should be 90999-00105...narrow plastic head key

The sub keys 90999-00095, 90999-00096 IIRC

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
O.k. thats my misstake, i didn´t know that there are differents between the German/European an US Supras.
We have never get a Key with a plastic head here in Germany. All Versions of the MK2 got the Key i Show in my Picture.

·
Registered
504 Posts
Thank you for the part #s , original keys rarely come with old cars , My 1982 came with an OEM pair and then i found one key hidden under the radio when i was cleaning the area under the console and checking out the radio. It Made my whole day !

·
Premium Member
5,374 Posts
Thank you for the part #s , original keys rarely come with old cars , My 1982 came with an OEM pair and then I found one key hidden under the radio when I was cleaning the area under the console and checking out the radio. It Made my whole day !
I may have an original key in my house and maybe by the gas tank in a hide-a-key. My daily key is a Cole key with a rubber grip.
My lock cylinder has been replaced once and the key works in the doors also.
It's a little bent,using it to open car wax cans......

·
Registered
40 Posts
Well, could we maybe send in a copy of the smaller butterfly ignition lock key, with the smaller head, sent to this company that is gonna make them? It should fit the UK Supras too. If so I'm down for four sets ha

·
Registered
35 Posts
No need to order more I have the key blanks. Been searching for them for the last 2 years and found 10 Toyota Celica Supra MKII 1985-86 small head key blank correct fit for the butterfly ignition switch. Very hard to find and no longer available through dealer. $15 ea. FREE shipping to the lower 48 states. I've sold them to several members here on this forum in the past. I accept PayPal.

Frank

·
is awesome
2,736 Posts
No need to order more I have the key blanks. Been searching for them for the last 2 years and found 10 Toyota Celica Supra MKII 1985-86 small head key blank correct fit for the butterfly ignition switch. Very hard to find and no longer available through dealer. $15 ea. FREE shipping to the lower 48 states. I've sold them to several members here on this forum in the past. I accept PayPal.

Frank
Email me I'll take 4 (four): [email protected]

1 - 20 of 35 Posts