Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
456 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Check back often because Im always putting up more for sale.
Every thing is located in warren MI and is in good working order unless otherwise noted
All prices are 'or best offer'
All items that are marked 'shipped' indicate that shipping any where in the 48 states of the US is included in the price, aditional fees may apply to other locations.

- Rebuilt 5mge head ( less than 50 miles on it) $300 shipped
The last owner of the car had this head rebuilt so i dont know the specifics. Head comes dressed as you see it here with stock 5mge head studs, cam covers, and cam gears. Larger oil port cam shafts (85 style) were used when it was rebuilt. Very little wear on cams, and head was removed correctly as to not wrap it.

- 84 5mge dizzy $50 shipped
Pulled from a running engine, no side to side shaft play, turns nice and firm, very little wear on the gear.

- Fully dressed throttle body $60 shipped
This throttle body comes with the throttle positioning sensor and what ever other junk was bolted to it. I simply unbolted it from the intake.
- Upper and lower intake manifold $75 shipped
- fuel rail $30 shipped
- Injectors $50 shipped

- Uncut 84 5mge wire harness $75 shipped
Fuel injector connectors are a little beaten up (some missing metal clips, others broken in places) may require some fancy zip tie work to be safe.
- alternator $50 shipped
Was working just fine when the enigne was in the car. very dirty due to a front main oil seal leaking.

- metal coolant tube, thermostat housing, water pump, upper timing belt cover, and water pump pully make offers

NEW IN BOX parts!!!!
*head gasket $40 shipped
*timing belt kit with tensioner $75 shipped
*front main seal $15 shipped
*water tep sensor $20 shipped
*oil pan gasket $30 shipped
*fuel pressure regulator $30 shipped

- uncut stock springs; don’t seem to have sagged much over the years $75
*pics of ride height*

- 84 5mge manual trans ECU $60

- 5mge head: $50
unsure of the miles, looks to be in good rebuild able condition, no burnt or cracked valves or any signs of abuse

- Air meter stock 84 supra $40

- pace setter full exhaust $150

- stock 5mge cast manifold $30
Good condition, no cracks, stock cat still attached

- full auto ac heater system$50
every thing is there except for engine compartment bits, ac core is bad, heater core, blower motor, resistor.
All the relays, servos and modules are included, as well as the heater controls, face plate, temp sensors, recently replaced vacuum operated water valve, two under washer bottle vacuum valves, associated electrical connectors, the works...
(air box is one on the left in the picture, and the controls are the set on the top.)

- cruse control $20computer, modual, switches, and all associated connectors...

- seat belt warning modual.... $20

Please feel free to call or text when ever 586-604-3923 *name is Kevin*
If I don’t pick up im either sleeping, in class, or at work, just leave a message or text me

- 1uz to w58 bellhousing adapter plate $old

- Freshly rebuilt clutch slave cylinder $old

- 5mge w58 bell housing with clutch fork and hub $old

- pace setter tubular header $old

-5mge rods $old

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
Is the downpipe included with the Header? If so, how much shipped to Brooklyn NY 11208? Thanks!

·
Registered
456 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Is the downpipe included with the Header? If so, how much shipped to Brooklyn NY 11208? Thanks!
yes, but i need to keep the o2 sensor off of it.
I will measure it up and send out shipping quotes (both to you and people that PMed) today

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
No problem. I'd rather buy a new 02 sensor anyway. Let me know asap.

·
Registered
456 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
interested in the header if still available
yep still got it,
last time i got a quote for some one on it it was around $35 for shipping to the west coast.
so thats $85 shipped.
drop me a PM and ill get you the paypal address.

·
Registered
60 Posts
hey man. its like 2am over here so im not texting haha. do you have the driveshaft off of this yet? also, im interested in the full exhaust if you still have it. zipcode is 17036

·
Registered
214 Posts
Parts

Are you selling the block? What's its story?
If so, please PM me, shipping to 75080.

-Pat

·
Registered
456 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Are you selling the block? What's its story?
If so, please PM me, shipping to 75080.

-Pat
yep block is up for grabs.
240k miles, very little crown ridge, i didnt notice any major scoring in the cylinders, none of the pistons had bad rings when i took it appart, and it looks like the head gasket sealed just fine (no indications of blow thru). U might have to take the crank along with it, i never tried to un-do the crank pully bolt and i know half the time they are impossible.
my freight people will be closed by the time i get some measurements but ill get you a quote tomorrow. is there a busness adress you can have it shipped to or will it have to be residential?
hey man. its like 2am over here so im not texting haha. do you have the driveshaft off of this yet? also, im interested in the full exhaust if you still have it. zipcode is 17036
texts at 2am are ok with me... calls at 2am on the other hand :32:
ok ill measure it up and get you a quote tonight.
front driveshaft section is sold and gone, sorry.
I have the exaust but the header is sold.

·
Registered
456 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
****edit****
UPS just boned me on shipping. the last item i sent out was quoted online as half the price it actually was.
so shipping on the exaust to you is going to be $75

·
Registered
3 Posts
never mind just trying to find a water pump pulley for a job that i did and the customer didnt have the right one.

·
Registered
60 Posts
do you still have the passenger taillight? how much shipped to 17036?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts