Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
8,519 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
She hasnt seen these yet, but I recently treated her to some small goodies.

Theyll get installed when things warm up around here.

Big ups to Mark Sherman for the OE master and slave clutch cylinders, and Raptor Racing for the Technafit brake hoses.

Very special thank you to George for diligently correcting Technafit's mistake the first time around. You are all class my brother!

The hoses are George's newer 6pc setuip, and are stainless braided with a clear vinyl jacket to preserve the blingy finish... the quality looks excellent.

·
Registered
8,519 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Nice. Going to do the shiftgasm too?
yessir... ashame to admit I got a bushing from Billy over a year ago, and its still sitting on my bench. My car needs it badly. I just need to block off some time to get to it.

·
Registered
2,741 Posts
nice greg. my car got those over the summer, though i couldnt afford a new master and slave from toyota though, i had to get some re-manned ones. my cars getting some new ball joints and poly bushings for christmas.

·
Premium Member
3,677 Posts
Thanks for the shameless plug GG! Your foot will REALLY like the stainless lines...makes a huge difference!

·
Registered
8,519 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
BUMP for some expert help...

I intend to install my brake hoses next week.

I was peeking at my front wheel setup today and Im concerned.

The 1 piece fronts that Technafit provided have one male end, and one female end.

The caliper end clearly requires a female end, but I couldnt tell what was up at the fender liner side. Looked like I need another female end.

Am I mistaken, or did Technafit screw up?

Thanks!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts