Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys whatz up..i was just reading the message by Pnailuvly and i have a little follow up for it..the body kit at the Erebuni site is the same that they have at http://www.nopionline.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=dspparts&vL1ID=0&makeid=420&modelid=120&catyear=1982&catid=0045&pcid=085&vTitle=1982 TOYOTA Supra Body Components Body Kit&vaffid=0, (ya i know, its a long link)and its cheaper there at Nopi too, but my big question is, are these two the only 2 bodykits that are offered for the Celica Supra?? I've looked through sites and i keep finding these two over and over again...if u guys know of where i could go to find a different bodykit, could u please tell me? thanx a lot

·
Registered
7,111 Posts
Kaminari use to have a kit for the mk2 on their site but the took it off here is a link i found. its also on Nopi

http://www.customautotrim.com/bodykits/kaminari/supra.htm

ohh and that link you put up didnt work for me i guess it would be better to just go to www.nopionline.com and enter the car and year thats how i got in

<----thinking of buying a full kit because i ran a dog over last month and it broke the bottom of my front bumper. Stupid dog :roll: :lol:

·
Registered
43 Posts
I was looking at that Kaminari kit as well. If the Euribuni rear and the Kaminari front could be combined-minus the fender flares, it would look pretty sick. The only thing I don't like about the Kaminari front is how the spoiler attaches to the stock fender flares. It seems very contrived, almost like they didn't want it to blend in.

I'm probably not going to get a kit now, just a nice stock look. Then, I'm going turbo. :twisted:

·
Registered
207 Posts
"It seems very contrived, almost like they didn't want it to blend in. "

thats what the bondo is for :wink: hehe

·
Registered
43 Posts
skip said:
"It seems very contrived, almost like they didn't want it to blend in. "

thats what the bondo is for :wink: hehe
Good point.
Props to your car Skip! That paint job is absolutely immaculate and those front fender flares are seemless.

People like me make decisions on restoring the MK2 to its original look, and then we see a clean MK2 with phat a body kit like yours and then all of the logic and reasoning gets tossed out the window!! :? Back to square one, again!

·
Registered
3,271 Posts
i have paperwork for a "shogun" bodykit from the late 80's. Apperently the owner of my parts car was interested in grabbing it for a cool $2400 Canadian.

I'll scan the page when i get a chance, it's funny to see how advertising has changed over the years.

·
Registered
202 Posts
yeah, post the pics...I'm intrested in this 8)

·
Registered
1,457 Posts
I've seen the Shogun kit. In fact, I remember seeing it in an add in one of my old SCC mags or something. Anyways, it looks just like the Erebuni kit. I love the Erebuni front (thats why I bought it), but I have to say, the workmanship on it left a little to be desired.

Christian

·
Registered
1,457 Posts
Well, the finish was pretty poor, and the fit wasn't too great either. Had about 1/4" gap in some places where the air dam met up w/ the bumper. Unfortunately, the shipping from NY to my house cost as much as the dam itself, so I woulda broke even sending it back. So I put it on anyways.

Christian

·
Registered
999 Posts
You saying no one else has been able to see these? :pat:
I'll go fix that then, thanks

Edit: That was a link to a picture, you're not supposed to veiw it outside of image station. I was confused because I usually just post the picture, and I'm pretty sure everybody can see those.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts