• Pictures would be nice.

Votes: 8 61.5%
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
8,423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
OK lets try this once more shall we.

So Ive been talking to Ken over at www.godspeedproject.com and hes willing to help us out.

This was his last e-mail to me,

If you can find 20 people interested, I can copy this out. The whole kit looking for around $500-$600, they will have to put 50% deposit.

Thanks Ken S.

So who wants in?

·
Registered
2,164 Posts
Alex!!! Really if you want a body kit then get a Honda!
The MK2 looks amazing how it is already!

·
Registered
166 Posts
i wouldnt mind just the spoiler and the grill but i dont really want the whole kit

·
Registered
7,930 Posts
You know you will never find 20 people who want the kit and have the money...quit wasting your time.
Yes its nice of you to try and help the community by getting something made up but you should do it on a more useful/desired piece than a bodykit.

·
Registered
1,374 Posts
Im sorry both of you feel that way but theres no need to drag your negativity into my thread. Some people like kits & some don't simple as that. But that's no reason to trash my thread.
Exactly.

The dude is offering his time and energy in an attempt to be helpful to the community. Whether or not you’re a part of the community that is interested in the item he is offering makes no difference. He is offering assistance to those who may have that interest. Absolutely NO reason to voice negative opinions toward someone who is offering aid to our otherwise lightly supported vehicles. If you’re going to do that, you might as well bash every other member of this forum who offers (or has offered or organized) items for the MKII because there is always something that “just isn’t exactly right” by someone’s standards. Of course, that’s just my opinion.

Opinions are like assholes. Everybody has one…..and they all stink.
Scott

·
Registered
8,423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Here you go guys.

You looking for $80 for 20 People and $100 for 10 people by fiber glass.

Thanks Ken, S
> Date: Wed, 21 Oct 2009 12:18:27 -0700

I asked about the CF and he got back to me with.
The guy hasn't got back to me yet, BTW they are Made in the USA. Once you guys pay the deposit the parts should be ready in a month (after SEMA)

·
Registered
12 Posts
Nobody CARES!!!!
Body kits are GAY and belong in the trash!
I think I will buy one just to light in on fire:mofomad::bannanahu:piggy::dj_smiley:gaysex:
:dumbass::new_uklia:mm_fruit:

·
Registered
2,325 Posts
Don't worry Alex...you are doing a good job of trying to help out the community..no matter what some peoples personal opinion are keep chugging along I'm sure that there is a market of people here that would like it

1 - 20 of 25 Posts