Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got clipped. Need the entire front bumper wrap complete, front left Fender and skirt and trim piece Between Fender and hood that contains the water squirters. See photo please. Is anyone producing these parts new or must it be a used part?

·
Founding Member
6,331 Posts

·
Super Moderator
8,256 Posts
go to car-part.com there are parts listed there around the country. See if you can get one of them to ship them.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Registered
1,370 Posts
I'll definitely have some fenders & most of the other stuff... Don't know where Ur located exactly.. but in General... the Shipping from Canada to the US or whatever... has gotten Stupid . However, if U don't find what U need closer to you...LMK...

Cheers,

·
Registered
1,370 Posts
First of all the main Prob is... I have to build a Protective frame around it... that (even tho I try & Engineer it as lightweight as possible) ,, will weigt MORE than the Fender

I took measurements of what the Frame would have to be.. & plugged in some numbers......& get this msg..:

"The item Length plus Girth exceeds the maximum allowed value 107.87 in. "

I tried playing around with the dimensions a bit (yet the KEY point always has to be PROTECTION of the Part. .. but so far can't yet get under that threshold.

It's Daylight out & NOT RAINING.. so I've gotta get as much Outside work done AS POSSIBLE... so will try further around midnite or so..

In the meantime... plz send me a Proper Email address.... so that I can send ya pics...

Cheers.

Reactions: AJ

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
First of all the main Prob is... I have to build a Protective frame around it... that (even tho I try & Engineer it as lightweight as possible) ,, will weigt MORE than the Fender

I took measurements of what the Frame would have to be.. & plugged in some numbers......& get this msg..:

I tried playing around with the dimensions a bit (yet the KEY point always has to be PROTECTION of the Part. .. but so far can't yet get under that threshold.

It's Daylight out & NOT RAINING.. so I've gotta get as much Outside work done AS POSSIBLE... so will try further around midnite or so..

In the meantime... plz send me a Proper Email address.... so that I can send ya pics...

Cheers.

Cheers.
Hi Dave, looking for a 1984 bumper cover

·
Registered
1,370 Posts
Hi Dave, looking for a 1984 bumper cover
Sorry Frank... Fenders & REAR Bumper caps I have... but need the Front Bumper Caps ... & the "Header Panel " with "Whiskers" for my own cars...

Cheers,

·
Registered
5 Posts
I got clipped. Need the entire front bumper wrap complete, front left Fender and skirt and trim piece Between Fender and hood that contains the water squirters. See photo please. Is anyone producing these parts new or must it be a used part? View attachment 14635
Hello , Bummer about accident. I do have a nice LF fender if you're still looking. I'm in Maryland.

·
Registered
1,370 Posts
Hey Frank... as much as I'd like to make a sale ...if U are in US... right off the bat...Toysbyac shipping will be A LOT cheaper than shipping across the border from Canada... so suggest U go with him.... OK ??

Cheers,

·
Registered
24 Posts
I'll definitely have some fenders & most of the other stuff... Don't know where Ur located exactly.. but in General... the Shipping from Canada to the US or whatever... has gotten Stupid . However, if U don't find what U need closer to you...LMK...

Cheers,
[/QUOTE

I need the fiberglass fender mold on the driver side. L type

1 - 14 of 14 Posts