Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,677 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I've updated this thread with pricing. The EPC picture is for reference only (they don't list a Supra pic, just Celica). Use the picture and take the number attached to the corresponding molding you desire. Look at the list below it, match that number with the number in the 'PNC' column. This will give you all access to pricing information on body side moldings. So...if I get an email about them, I'll send you a link. The last four complete sets in the world (for the 84-85 models) are going to be shipping out soon! The culprit molding is part number 75624-14030 (75624A in the pic below) which is the left fender molding at the rear of the fender (the one between the fender arch and the door). This part has been almost completely exhausted in Toyota's distribution chain WORLDWIDE. I purchased the last two to complete the four orders I have, from a dealer in Utah, and the National Parts locater does not show another dealer as having one in stock. I was told there was one in the Gulf States Toyota warehouse in Texas, but I don't have access to that warehouse. There is also one in the warehouse in Puerto Rico (we can't source out of there either), but outside of those two locations, my man in Torrence couldn't come up with anymore. So.. body side molding sets for all future transactions will not include this molding! I will be confirming orders with the gents that have placed them today, and if anyone cancels I'll be posting here. Any parts that become available because of cancellations will be sold on a first come basis. The 82-83 front moldings (PNC 75613 and 75614) are discontinued as well. I hear that people are modifying the 84-85 moldings to make them work with the 82-83 front markers although I have not yet seen the end result of an installation.

Pricing and availability are current as of 02.01.2009 and are subject to change.

·
Registered
2,121 Posts
hey mark, just wondering were i can send the $$$ for the moldings we talked about

·
Registered
3,721 Posts
About the left front fender molding 75624A being unavailable...

Why not just use a right rear quarter panel molding 75651 instead?

It's the same length molding, and fits perfectly. I've been doing this for years with used, old-style moldings from easier-to-find Celicas to replace the fender moldings on the Supras.

Maybe there's a difference in the new stick-on ones I'm not aware of. Just a suggestion. All I know is it works for me!

·
Premium Member
3,677 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
About the left front fender molding 75624A being unavailable...

Why not just use a right rear quarter panel molding 75651 instead?

It's the same length molding, and fits perfectly. I've been doing this for years with used, old-style moldings from easier-to-find Celicas to replace the fender moldings on the Supras.

Maybe there's a difference in the new stick-on ones I'm not aware of. Just a suggestion. All I know is it works for me!
I think that may work...I'd like someone to verify that they would indeed make it to the flare. I don't see them working on an L-type though...no flare to cover up the missing half an inch.

·
Registered
663 Posts
Hello Mark, if at all possible would like to get a complete set of the 84-85 body side mouldings. Ready to send payment. If not available, please put me on your waiting/potential buyer list. Sending pm on other stuff too.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Mouldings recieved

Mark, got the mouldings in last week, look good, no damage. Thanks big time, more items coming, as soon as my wife calms down.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Got my mouldings as well, BMAN, maybe they were on the same plane...excellent packaging & shipping, thanks Mark.

·
Premium Member
3,677 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Mark, got the mouldings in last week, look good, no damage. Thanks big time, more items coming, as soon as my wife calms down.
HAHA!! I had this vision in my head... the moldings weren't damaged when the package arrived...only after the wife found out about them and hit Brian over the head with them a few times. USPS insurance doesn't cover 'Spousal Abuse'! Look forward to doing more business with you in the future sir!

·
Premium Member
3,677 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Got my mouldings as well, BMAN, maybe they were on the same plane...excellent packaging & shipping, thanks Mark.
Thanks Gord! Those two Canuck packages left the same day, so I'd imagine they hung out with each other for a while! I'm glad to hear the increased packaging is working with USPS... that bodes well for future transactions! It's actually more difficult to get them straight from Toyota than it is getting them straight to you guys! :duh:

·
Premium Member
3,677 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Molding availability update: 06-06-07

I have more body side moldings on order with Toyota at the moment, their supply is not keeping up with our demand. I haven't seen anything saying that we have any more discontinued...so we're still good to go with what we have been getting. Thanks!!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hello anyone, Kind of confused how this all works. I've stumbled upon all these pages and all I'm looking for is one passenger side moulding # 75731A for my '85 Supra. This page may not be where I'm to do this from, but I've been unable to find any other way.
Fred
[email protected]

·
Premium Member
3,677 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·

·
Registered
2,325 Posts
Thanks again for this info Mark..though I no longer own a Supra I appreciate all the work you do for the members on this site.....I may use you later for my RA65 convertible parts....hahahah JK

·
Registered
2,121 Posts
ive received my body molding a while ago, and ive gotta say, i love them!!! they look awesome........ thanks Mark for everything...... ill be contacting you soon for more stuff.......

·
Registered
3,965 Posts
does the body molding include new clips? If so i'd like a complete set minus that one that is discontinued. Unless you can flip one of the others to work.

Ok thanks :D

1 - 20 of 47 Posts