Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner
181 - 193 of 193 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
This if from another thread I'm following, was posted yesterday.
MK2 Toyota Celica Supra Reproduction body moldings production update

BILLY_GTS
Registered

Joined May 21, 2019
633 Posts
Hello,

The body moldings will be ready for shipping finally around the end of the month. I will be sending a couple Paypal invoices for the remaining balance as i only have a personal Paypal account and can only accept up to a certain amount at once, So i will invoice like $500 then the remaining with the shipping costs after right before sending. Also please confirm your shipping info in case anything has changed, And provide a phone number with area code so i can add it to the shipping label so you can be contacted by the shipper if ever needed. if any questions please ask,

Thanks,

Billy,

·
Registered
2,216 Posts
Would still be nice if Billy would drop in and update us here...

Reactions: 1982 Dragon

·
Premium Member
337 Posts
Would still be nice if Billy would drop in and update us here...
Yes indeed. Some picture of the parts on and off a Supra would be reassuring before sending $500 more. Billy?

Reactions: 1982 Dragon

·
Registered
637 Posts
Bump. Looking for updates please billy
Josh, I have been giving you constant updates every time you message me every couple weeks through this entire process when you contact me on FB, I am working hard to get these out around the end of the month as you know, already I have started sending emails out to everyone with a update because not everyone is viewing this thread, I am one person doing everything so I reply faster to email or messages if someone wants to reach me, because i dont get notifications there is a post in this thread. You wanted yours picked up so once your orders ready as already stated to you we can arrange that.

·
Registered
3,145 Posts
Just trying to help ya out/make it public for everyone else Billy. No harm no foul
Thanks

·
Registered
2,216 Posts
Invoice received and paid. Looking forward to some new minty reproduction parts!

·
Registered
196 Posts
What is the final Parts cost? I searched again and never found it, did the posts in this thread say? I know shipping will be different.
Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

181 - 193 of 193 Posts