Discussion Starter · #105 ·
Please see original post

·
Registered
602 Posts
Thanks, I just read it.

Billy, please provide an update.
·
replied to your message, Also regarding Phil's post, i think he needs to think before he types because if i air what happened he might learn a lesson, sometimes ppl that want to keep face should keep there mouth shut and not talk nonsense or present things in a way that they try to put someone in a negative light, as every action has a reaction and is easy to say something now but not factor the later... everyone that ordered moldings will get them just like every other project i have done, its not like im going to do something stupid like for example burn down my my place of business for insurance money and then tell ppl sorry your out of luck your moldings are gone lol...

·
Registered
2,741 Posts
Phil has been a good member and valued resource here for well over a decade. So enough with the mud slinging, let's hear an update on the mouldings.

·
Premium Member
4,102 Posts
Hey Billy,

Agree with Funky, no interest in the back and forth. Just asking for an update.

Per my PM request. Can you please provide the following?

-List of members who have ordered or total number.
-Pictures of the sample part from the video.
-Rough estimate of final production time.

Thanks,
David

·
Registered
602 Posts
Phil has been a good member and valued resource here for well over a decade. So enough with the mud slinging, let's hear an update on the mouldings.
i didnt sling anything first he was the one that opened his mouth i just defended myself, And if he has a issue then he can come talk to me like a man in person, so are you implying im not a good member or a valued resource? ppl much like Phil should not talk unless they know the facts, someone on a forum posting and dealing with someone when it come to business and $$$ are not one in the same, I really dont care what ppl think or assume i think my track record speaks for itself, So dont imply shit about me that isnt true, so to answer your question the materials have been ordered just delayed due to the Texas freeze that has effected many industries with raw materials, once in hand i will update, So if anyone has any questions feel free to contact me direct since otherwise updates will be posted when there is any, i did all the work and i put up all the money, and no Phil will not be collecting money and receiving all the moldings were i hope i get what i put out back because somehow thats logical... should i go on? I dont take ppls shit and i dont like ppl trying to hustle me... i really dont need to do this i can just make stuff for myself and fellow friends, so maybe if some of you prefer dealing with Phil the good member and valued resource go to him for making stuff for our cars, but i guess your going to be waiting a long time, like forever... not into lip service and i can back anything say if need be...

·
Registered
602 Posts
Hey Billy,

Agree with Funky, no interest in the back and forth. Just asking for an update.

Per my PM request. Can you please provide the following?

-List of members who have ordered or total number.
-Pictures of the sample part from the video.
-Rough estimate of final production time.

Thanks,
David
I will be sending you a refund you can buy later off someone else or do without, read my post below as i answered your questions in PM as i did below, Please do not contact me for any future projects if at this point i even decide to do anymore that i will offer here, and dont worry ill post pics of the completed sample set

·
Registered
602 Posts
Okay, seems easier than providing an update. :rolleyes:
update is coming, i work, have a family and my dads in the hospital with Covid... im not interested in ppls bullshit first world problems, i have ppl breaking my balls all the time i one person if i cant meet your needs when you want them then go elsewhere, I reply to everyone and do my best sorry. im doing this to help ppl with there cars it takes away from my real job that pays my bills... not being a prick but now i know why ppl dont want to do this stuff like some of the others who have done stuff in the past...

·
Premium Member
4,102 Posts
Just asking some basic questions here. Same as my private messages to you. I've been extremely cordial. If you have personal stuff going on and need a few days, just say that.

I'm totally interested in this project but would like some information about what I've paid (and will be paying more) for. If you can't provide that, please refund my deposit and I'll figure something else out when it comes time to paint my car.

·
Registered
602 Posts
Just asking some basic questions here. Same as my private messages to you. I've been extremely cordial. If you have personal stuff going on and need a few days, just say that.

I'm totally interested in this project but would like some information about what I've paid (and will be paying more) for. If you can't provide that, please refund my deposit and I'll figure something else out when it comes time to paint my car.
as i told you refund coming, i have answered your questions and replied to your autobiography messages, you want a list of members, the molding are not specific to here only, ppl have emailed for them, contacted me on FB ect... what are you wanting to know exactly? you want me to post a list of every member and personal names of ppl seriously because you ask? im not going to post ppls personal names? what does it matter if we have orders for 5 or 10? you ordered youll get them, once updates ready ill post? want me to say "update guys no update"? i can only answer questions to which i have answers too... like i really am not getting the point of all this

·
Registered
2,741 Posts
Billy,

Again I don't want to hear the he said she said crap, my point was Phil has been a member in good standing of this community for many years and to keep that in mind when throwing out comments like 'shop burned down for the insurance money' etc. I didn't make any comments on your standing here, but throwing accusations like that around won't help

Thanks for the update on your situation. I expect to see something more substantial soon.

·
Registered
602 Posts
Billy,

Again I don't want to hear the he said she said crap, my point was Phil has been a member in good standing of this community for many years and to keep that in mind when throwing out comments like 'shop burned down for the insurance money' etc. I didn't make any comments on your standing here, but throwing accusations like that around won't help

Thanks for the update on your situation. I expect to see something more substantial soon.
Then Phil should not accuse me of trying to steal when i have proof he is full of shit, respect is a two way street, so those that dont want accusations then they should not slander others, i am not sure what makes you a authorly on what anyone should hear or not, but if someone is going to lie and think im going to sit here and take it, then have someone talk to me like i need to take there shit... well im not that guy, you dont want to hear it dont listen, what time frame someone has been a member does not mean shit to me, if he doesn't want to get called out then he should stfu and not make up lies to make me look bad... again he started this shit not me, so Phil's word is law and im a liar? yeah im not having that... my suggestion to you is maybe worry about you and not me and Phil and not comment when you dont know the full story... so if he can clear the air then so can I.

·
Registered
2,741 Posts
Again, I don't care who did or said what, or why. I expect a concrete update soon, or a return of my deposits. I don't think I am asking for anything unreasonable.

101 - 120 of 153 Posts