Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner
141 - 160 of 246 Posts

·
Super Moderator
7,912 Posts
FYI,
Billy and Phil seems to have taken separate ways on this subject.

·
Premium Member
491 Posts
can we get a status on this please -- the last update was 2 months ago and the last update from billy is 5 months ago
i dont think once a month updates are too out of line here. even if its to say that there is no real update.
is the project dead? if not status please.

·
Administrator
8,863 Posts
just saw this sorry guys, i messaged you guys the updates everything still good to go, Thx
Almost a year later you can't just simply take 30 seconds and post in public that it will be one month, two months etc and I'm waiting on X? That's pretty basic common sense shit to do when you're sitting on peoples money all this time.

·
Registered
656 Posts
Almost a year later you can't just simply take 30 seconds and post in public that it will be one month, two months etc and I'm waiting on X? That's pretty basic common sense shit to do when you're sitting on peoples money all this time.
wow seriously lol... anyone that has contacted me with questions i have answered, did you contact me directly for a update before losing your "shit" on here? I am sitting on ppls money eh? do you think the deposits covered everything? think again i have a ton of my own money and a shit ton of time invested as well, so i just as much want these done as everyone, as i still constantly have ppl messaging me for sets were i tell ppl im not taking more orders until i fill the ones taken, so since you didnt contact me and need a public reply here you go, from the sets ordered i had enough materials to finish 7 of the 10 parts for the sets ordered, i am expecting the rest of my materials in March, i then plan to start shipping sets in sequence of who placed them late April, does that suffice to what you consider to be "pretty basic common sense shit i should do" and for the record this took longer then 30 sec... not everyone has time to live on here, feel free to message me anytime as then ill for sure see it, but if you do drop the attitude

·
Administrator
8,863 Posts
wow seriously lol... anyone that has contacted me with questions i have answered, did you contact me directly for a update before losing your "shit" on here? I am sitting on ppls money eh? do you think the deposits covered everything? think again i have a ton of my own money and a shit ton of time invested as well, so i just as much want these done as everyone, as i still constantly have ppl messaging me for sets were i tell ppl im not taking more orders until i fill the ones taken, so since you didnt contact me and need a public reply here you go, from the sets ordered i had enough materials to finish 7 of the 10 parts for the sets ordered, i am expecting the rest of my materials in March, i then plan to start shipping sets in sequence of who placed them late April, does that suffice to what you consider to be "pretty basic common sense shit i should do" and for the record this took longer then 30 sec... not everyone has time to live on here, feel free to message me anytime as then ill for sure see it, but if you do drop the attitude
So you take peoples money and you're response is basically fuck you for asking you're not worth my time? It's a pretty simple question and there are 5 months of questions above asking the same thing. Doing this shit in private is the shadiest shit out there and has to be time consuming as fuck if its even happening. I've already written this one off, but I feel bad for letting it happen to others. I think we're a pretty reasonable bunch, but dude it's 2022 where we have phones that take pictures and can post shit from around the world.

141 - 160 of 246 Posts