1 - 20 of 86 Posts

·
Registered
237 Posts
I'm in. There has to be a few others out there who want in also :wink:

·
Registered
207 Posts
dyno numbers would be nice...if we can get 10 people i might be in...btw aaron hows that cold air intake coming along :?:

·
Registered
2,100 Posts
I'd be in if we can get 10...

will

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
I am in for sure, just waiting on my spare '82 throttle body to arrive...should be next week. I was in at the full price, no doubt about it now!!! Yea, let's get 10 people on this!!!

·
Registered
237 Posts
skip said:
dyno numbers would be nice...if we can get 10 people i might be in...btw aaron hows that cold air intake coming along :?:
Yes how is that setup progressing? 8)

·
Registered
2,634 Posts
Im in if we can get 10 people too. Im planing to go back to the dyno in a few months when it cools off and that would be an easy thing to swap especially since I will have no coolant lines or EGR crap in the way.

·
Registered
3,291 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
btw aaron hows that cold air intake coming along
Hi guys. The work on the cold air intake got bogged down. I was not happy with the last bend of the piping going into the air flow meter, and am taking another approach to it, with a 45 degree silicone elbow. I will definitely let you guys know how it turns out when the proto is done.

I can't add, but it looks like we've got a bit of interest in this group buy. I'll drop this link into an email to the mk2 list to get the ball rollin' faster.
Take care guys.
-Aaron

·
Premium Member
5,572 Posts
In

·
Registered
279 Posts
Aaron, i want to be in on this one. i currently have the funds, but i may be buying a performance muffler soon, and i may have a repair bill for my engine woes coming up; i also have to find the time to source an extra tb from a junkyard, as i can't afford any downtime with my car.

-Evan

·
Premium Member
7,982 Posts
Aaron Im in for the TB group buy. Please email me the details off forum for payment @ [email protected]

I for one are still on the MK2 list mainly due to work I cant access RabidChimp.com or CelicaSupra.com

·
Registered
2,634 Posts
I was looking at the throttle body today while i had the manifold off adding a fuel pressure guage and getting rid of the TB coolant lines and I noticed that the opening of the manifold is the same size as the stock TB so that will need some work too I think unless theres something I'm missing.

·
Registered
3,291 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Hi guys. So far, this is what we've got going on for the group buy. We're pretty close to the 10 unit discount. Perhaps I should have mentioned this earlier, but the GB is good for 7mgte owners as well.

jr85mk2 Did not specify 5 or 10
Skip might be in if we can get 10, wants dyno numbers
supra_toy Will be in if we get 10
82Spearco in for sure @ 5
SupraWes in if we get 10 people
Artm in @ 5, but prefers 10
4SFED In (did not specify 5 or 10)
MKII boy/Evan Parrot (did not specify 5 or 10)
AJ in @ 5, prefers 10

We've got eight guys in, and one possible if we can get one more person. I'm going to get off of my ass and post this on the mk2 list to drum up a bit more interest. Take care guys. P.S. This group buy is for 7mgte owners too!

-Aaron

1 - 20 of 86 Posts